General Pro Evolution Soccer 2019 (1 Viewer)

Konami has just revealed PES 2019 and it appears to be coming with some new features.

Set to release on August 30th here in Europe, PES is going to be bringing some new experiences to the genre. Tonnes of visual upgrades, changes to core modes and some new additions make up the revealed offering with more to be revealed in the run-up to launch including some fully licensed leagues which should be interesting seeing as I don’t recall PES ever having a fully licensed league before.

Similar to what their main competitor, EA Sports FIFA, did last year, there are three versions available, standard, the David Beckham Edition and the Legends edition. Each edition comes with different levels of rewards as you would expect. Most of the bonuses are MyClub related.

Check out the trailer below

More information available at https://www.konami.com/wepes/2019/eu/en/page/order#ps4_legend

    Goal of the season already!?
    Pocket Casts and Player FM
  • Birdman
    Birdman replied to the thread Talk Football - General Football Chat.
    In the Championship, Huddersfield Town have sacked boss Jan Siewert, who led the Terriers to just one win in his seven months in charge...
  • Birdman
    Birdman replied to the thread Talk Football - General Football Chat.
    Incredible goal! Not just the finish but the 1-2 on the wing and the cross in. Aduriz had only been on the pitch for 60 seconds. He's...
  • Bandit
    Bandit replied to the thread Need for Speed: Heat.
    It does look stunning in fairness, and I find it looks even better when you play it as videos don't do it justice. I really want this to...