General Pro Evolution Soccer 2019

Welcome to our online community. Feel free to sign up today. Everyone is welcome here.
Join The Conversation

Latest Posts New Threads

Konami has just revealed PES 2019 and it appears to be coming with some new features.

Set to release on August 30th here in Europe, PES is going to be bringing some new experiences to the genre. Tonnes of visual upgrades, changes to core modes and some new additions make up the revealed offering with more to be revealed in the run-up to launch including some fully licensed leagues which should be interesting seeing as I don’t recall PES ever having a fully licensed league before.

Similar to what their main competitor, EA Sports FIFA, did last year, there are three versions available, standard, the David Beckham Edition and the Legends edition. Each edition comes with different levels of rewards as you would expect. Most of the bonuses are MyClub related.

Check out the trailer below

More information available at https://www.konami.com/wepes/2019/eu/en/page/order#ps4_legend