Latest Community Activity

  • Jess
    Jess replied to the thread Knives Out (2019).
    I loved every minute of this. One of the most entertaining films in 2019.
  • David76
    David76 replied to the thread Dead Cells (Motion Twin).
    Motion Twin and Evil Empire have announced that additional content will continue to come out for Dead Cells in 2020, starting with a...
  • David76
    David76 replied to the thread No Man's Sky.
    No Man’s Sky update version 2.23 is available to download now for PS4, Xbox One, and PC. Here are the patch notes for this update...
  • David76
    David76 reacted to Zidane's post in the thread General Premier League 2019/20 Discussion Thread with Like Like.
    Hull relegated Watford in relegation form when sacked. Everton bottom 3 If he gets another Premier League job its a joke.
  • David76
    David76 replied to the thread General Premier League 2019/20 Discussion Thread.
    Everton have announced that Duncan Ferguson will take temporary charge of the first-team and manage the Blues for their clash against...

Pickem/Survivor - 2019 Seasons (1 Viewer)

The NFL Pickem and Survivor pools are now open, the first week schedule is available for the Pickem game with Survivor week 1 selection becoming available nearer the time (beginning of September).

The English Premier League Pickem is also live and the first week's schedule has been added.

Last year saw @Birdman winning both the NFL and EPL Pickem pools and @SteveO winning the NFL Survivor pool.

Join the pools - Pickem

Well done @Some Random Guy who wins this year's NFL Survivor. Only had one strike and that was for joining the pool a week late.

Thanks everyone who participated

  • Like
Reactions: Some Random Guy
Some Random Guy

Some Random Guy

Cheers Tom.

Totally unexpected, bit lucky with some of the close games. Not been able to replicate it in the NFL Pickem though, I'm trailing waaaay behind the leaders!