Animation Peter Rabbit (2018)

0.00 star(s) Rating: 0.00/5 0 Votes
Title: Peter Rabbit (2018)

Tagline: Who said the countryside was peaceful?

Genre: Animation, Adventure, Family

Director: Will Gluck

Cast: James Corden, Rose Byrne, Margot Robbie, Sam Neill, Domhnall Gleeson, Daisy Ridley, Elizabeth Debicki, Sia, Felix Williamson, Fayssal Bazzi, Ewen Leslie, Rachel Ward, Bryan Brown, David Wenham, Fletcher Sheridan, Marianne Jean-Baptiste, Terenia Edwards, Colin Moody, Christian Gazal, Alexandra Gluck, Taryn Gluck, Will Reichelt, Jessica Freedman, Shana Halligan, Katharine Hoye, Chris Mann, Chad Reisser, Vauxhall Jermaine

Release: 2018-02-07

Runtime: 93

Plot: Peter Rabbit's feud with Mr. McGregor escalates to greater heights than ever before as they rival for the affections of the warm-hearted animal lover who lives next door.

CaptainObvious
Staff member

CaptainObvious

I thought this was pretty good, I laughed along with the kids in places

Reactions: Gemma

  • Gemma
    Gemma reacted to Indigo's comment on blog entry Just Live with Like.
    I dreaded turning 30. Turned out to be one of the best years of my life so far. You're doing great babe, you are an inspiration! xxx
  • Gemma
    Gemma replied to the thread Hi Everyone.
    Welcome, lovely. Great having you here :D
  • Gemma
    Gemma reacted to Indigo's post in the thread Hi Everyone with Love.
    Hi everyone. Just got an invitation to join up from Gemma. Looks great. Looking forward to chatting away.
  • Birdman
    Birdman replied to the thread Last Site You Visited?.
    Audible. Looking for a new audio book.
  • Birdman
    Birdman replied to the thread FA Cup 2018/19.
    No shocks in the fifth round with just the Man United versus Chelsea tie to be played. It would be good to see a "smaller" club like...
  • Birdman
    Birdman replied to the thread Science Fiction The Orville.
    I actually enjoy this more than Star Trek Discovery. Its the parody show of Star Trek that turned out to be a better Star Trek show...
  • Birdman
    Birdman replied to the thread NFL 2019 General Discussion Thread.
    Could backfire then but I guess the Cowboys took the same risk keeping Ezekiel Elliott about the place for so long.
  • Birdman
    Birdman reacted to SteveO's post in the thread NFL 2019 General Discussion Thread with Like.
    Read earlier that no punishment has been decided as yet but he is likely to serve a ban.
  • SteveO
    SteveO replied to the thread The Umbrella Academy.
    Looks intriguing and equally messed up. It was released on Netflix on Friday morning (10 episodes).
  • SteveO
    SteveO posted the thread The Umbrella Academy in ON THE BOX.
    Title: The Umbrella Academy Genre: Action & Adventure, Sci-Fi & Fantasy Creator: Steve Blackman Cast: Ellen Page, Tom Hopper...