Peter Rabbit (2018)

0.00 star(s) Rating: 0.00/5 0 Votes
Title: Peter Rabbit (2018)

Tagline: Who said the countryside was peaceful?

Genre: Animation, Adventure, Family

Director: Will Gluck

Cast: James Corden, Rose Byrne, Margot Robbie, Sam Neill, Domhnall Gleeson, Daisy Ridley, Elizabeth Debicki, Sia, Felix Williamson, Fayssal Bazzi, Ewen Leslie, Rachel Ward, Bryan Brown, David Wenham, Fletcher Sheridan, Marianne Jean-Baptiste, Terenia Edwards, Colin Moody, Christian Gazal, Alexandra Gluck, Taryn Gluck, Will Reichelt, Jessica Freedman, Shana Halligan, Katharine Hoye, Chris Mann, Chad Reisser, Vauxhall Jermaine

Release: 2018-02-07

Runtime: 93

Plot: Peter Rabbit's feud with Mr. McGregor escalates to greater heights than ever before as they rival for the affections of the warm-hearted animal lover who lives next door.

CaptainObvious

CaptainObvious

I thought this was pretty good, I laughed along with the kids in places

  • Like
Reactions: Gemma

    Major Tom replied to the thread Mindhunter.
    First three episodes are excellent. Better than season one.
  • Major Tom
    Major Tom replied to the thread General Premier League 2019/20 Discussion Thread.
    Very nice result for Spurs against City. Had to ride their luck at times but that's to be expected. City will be disappointed to have...
    Coutinho immediately becomes one of their absolute best players, so it's well worth it for them - he's good enough that they can...
    Goal of the season already!?
    Pocket Casts and Player FM