Talk Music Paul McCartney Carpool Karaoke (1 Viewer)

Connie
Staff member

Connie

This is absolutely brilliant. Yes, bits are staged but can you imagine being able to walk through a town, knock on a door, walk into a shop and people just lose it?

@Gemma you'll love this

CaptainObvious
Staff member

CaptainObvious

I actually enjoyed that. Thanks for sharing

Yep brilliant that. I cast it to the tv, the Mrs and I watched it and really enjoyed it. Cheers @Connie.