Family Paddington 2 (2017)

Welcome to our online community. Feel free to sign up today. Everyone is welcome here.
Join The Conversation

Latest Posts New Threads

Title: Paddington 2 (2017)

Tagline: It takes a bear to catch a thief

Genre: Adventure, Comedy, Family

Director: Paul King

Cast: Ben Whishaw, Hugh Bonneville, Sally Hawkins, Brendan Gleeson, Julie Walters, Jim Broadbent, Peter Capaldi, Hugh Grant, Madeleine Harris, Samuel Joslin, Simon Farnaby, Imelda Staunton, Michael Gambon, Joanna Lumley, Ben Miller, Jessica Hynes, Noah Taylor, Eileen Atkins, Tom Conti, Sanjeev Bhaskar, Marie-France Alvarez, Richard Ayoade, Meera Syal, Robbie Gee, Nicholas Woodeson, Enzo Squillino Jr., Alex Jordan, Sam Payne, Catherine Shepherd, Louis Partridge, Claire Keelan, Shola Adewusi, Nadine Marshall, Geoffrey Lumb, Kobna Holdbrook-Smith, Michael Mears, Tom Davis, Aaron Neil, Nicholas Lumley, Jamie Demetriou, Virgile Elana, Jennie Legat, Tim Fitzhigham, Gus Brown, Dan Antopolski, Emeson Nwolie, Deepak Anand, Geoffrey Banks, Stephen McDade, Cal McCrystal, Joel Fry, Kya Garwood, Justin Edwards, David Sant, Maggie Steed, Stewart Gilchrist, David J Biscoe, John Shearer

Release: 2017-11-09

Runtime: 103

Plot: Paddington, now happily settled with the Brown family and a popular member of the local community, picks up a series of odd jobs to buy the perfect present for his Aunt Lucy's 100th birthday, only for the gift to be stolen.

Staff member Staff member Staff member Staff member Staff member Staff member

Watched this again tonight with my niece and loved it all over again. Think it's the fourth time we've seen it now :D

The acting is great from everyone. Its a funny, feel good film and you'll have tears of happiness and sadness watching it.

It is better than the first film, which is a seal of approval in itself as the first one was so good.

I thought it was fantastic. Couldn't fault it to be honest. One of the best movies I saw last year.