    David76 replied to the thread Football Manager 2020.
    Started with Bolton, a massive challenge with feck all money and the 12 point deduction. 10 games in and I'm on 2 points now though so...
  • David76
    David76 replied to the thread Xbox Game Pass.
    Remedy Entertainment’s Control is not only one of the best games of the year, it’s probably also the best game they’ve ever made, so it...
  • Zidane
    Zidane replied to the thread Christmas Films.
    Why is Elf rarely on TV?
  • Zidane
    Zidane replied to the thread General Premier League 2019/20 Discussion Thread.
    Hull relegated Watford in relegation form when sacked. Everton bottom 3 If he gets another Premier League job its a joke.
  • Major Tom
    Major Tom replied to the thread Hitman 2 (IO Interactive).
    The roadmap is laid out as follows: December 5th Escalation Contracts: The Truman Convention, in Santa Fortuna The Raaz Algorithm, in...
    • 100219.jpg

Paddington 2 (2017)

5.00 star(s) Rating: 5.00/5 2 Votes
Title: Paddington 2 (2017)

Tagline: It takes a bear to catch a thief

Genre: Adventure, Comedy, Family

Director: Paul King

Cast: Ben Whishaw, Hugh Bonneville, Sally Hawkins, Brendan Gleeson, Julie Walters, Jim Broadbent, Peter Capaldi, Hugh Grant, Madeleine Harris, Samuel Joslin, Simon Farnaby, Imelda Staunton, Michael Gambon, Joanna Lumley, Ben Miller, Jessica Hynes, Noah Taylor, Eileen Atkins, Tom Conti, Sanjeev Bhaskar, Marie-France Alvarez, Richard Ayoade, Meera Syal, Robbie Gee, Nicholas Woodeson, Enzo Squillino Jr., Alex Jordan, Sam Payne, Catherine Shepherd, Louis Partridge, Claire Keelan, Shola Adewusi, Nadine Marshall, Geoffrey Lumb, Kobna Holdbrook-Smith, Michael Mears, Tom Davis, Aaron Neil, Nicholas Lumley, Jamie Demetriou, Virgile Elana, Jennie Legat, Tim Fitzhigham, Gus Brown, Dan Antopolski, Emeson Nwolie, Deepak Anand, Geoffrey Banks, Stephen McDade, Cal McCrystal, Joel Fry, Kya Garwood, Justin Edwards, David Sant, Maggie Steed, Stewart Gilchrist, David J Biscoe, John Shearer

Release: 2017-11-09

Runtime: 103

Plot: Paddington, now happily settled with the Brown family and a popular member of the local community, picks up a series of odd jobs to buy the perfect present for his Aunt Lucy's 100th birthday, only for the gift to be stolen.

  • Like
Reactions: 1 person

Staff member Staff member Staff member Staff member Staff member Staff member
Watched this again tonight with my niece and loved it all over again. Think it's the fourth time we've seen it now :D

The acting is great from everyone. Its a funny, feel good film and you'll have tears of happiness and sadness watching it.

It is better than the first film, which is a seal of approval in itself as the first one was so good.

I thought it was fantastic. Couldn't fault it to be honest. One of the best movies I saw last year.