Paddington 2 (2017)

5.00 star(s) Rating: 5.00/5 2 Votes
Title: Paddington 2 (2017)

Tagline: It takes a bear to catch a thief

Genre: Adventure, Comedy, Family

Director: Paul King

Cast: Ben Whishaw, Hugh Bonneville, Sally Hawkins, Brendan Gleeson, Julie Walters, Jim Broadbent, Peter Capaldi, Hugh Grant, Madeleine Harris, Samuel Joslin, Simon Farnaby, Imelda Staunton, Michael Gambon, Joanna Lumley, Ben Miller, Jessica Hynes, Noah Taylor, Eileen Atkins, Tom Conti, Sanjeev Bhaskar, Marie-France Alvarez, Richard Ayoade, Meera Syal, Robbie Gee, Nicholas Woodeson, Enzo Squillino Jr., Alex Jordan, Sam Payne, Catherine Shepherd, Louis Partridge, Claire Keelan, Shola Adewusi, Nadine Marshall, Geoffrey Lumb, Kobna Holdbrook-Smith, Michael Mears, Tom Davis, Aaron Neil, Nicholas Lumley, Jamie Demetriou, Virgile Elana, Jennie Legat, Tim Fitzhigham, Gus Brown, Dan Antopolski, Emeson Nwolie, Deepak Anand, Geoffrey Banks, Stephen McDade, Cal McCrystal, Joel Fry, Kya Garwood, Justin Edwards, David Sant, Maggie Steed, Stewart Gilchrist, David J Biscoe, John Shearer

Release: 2017-11-09

Runtime: 103

Plot: Paddington, now happily settled with the Brown family and a popular member of the local community, picks up a series of odd jobs to buy the perfect present for his Aunt Lucy's 100th birthday, only for the gift to be stolen.

  • Like
Reactions: 1 person

Watched this again tonight with my niece and loved it all over again. Think it's the fourth time we've seen it now :D

The acting is great from everyone. Its a funny, feel good film and you'll have tears of happiness and sadness watching it.

It is better than the first film, which is a seal of approval in itself as the first one was so good.

I thought it was fantastic. Couldn't fault it to be honest. One of the best movies I saw last year.

    Major Tom reacted to Malcolm's post in the thread Hello there! I'm Malcolm with Like Like.
    Hello ForumBanter, My name is Malcolm! Not really good at writing introductions but here goes nothing.. I'm from the great white north...
    Barca have to free up wages as much as anything - 66% of turnover which is very high for such a big club
  • Major Tom
    Major Tom replied to the thread What Are You Reading?.
    Feel like a lifetime since I read it but remember it as a tremendous and deeply disturbing book. Might be time to reread it.
  • Major Tom
    Major Tom replied to the thread Ad Astra (2019).
    I'm looking forward to seeing what James Gray does with a sci-fi canvas.
  • Major Tom
    Major Tom reacted to Best's post in the thread Ad Astra (2019) with Like Like.
    I just heard about this today. Brad Pitt stars as an astronaut who "travels to the outer edges of the solar system to find his...
  • Gemma
    Gemma reacted to Biscuit's post in the thread Interesting Photographs with Like Like.
    Meet Bruce Stunning photograph, apparently the bloke who took didn't think it was that great then it went viral Photographer...
  • Major Tom
    Major Tom replied to the thread Microsoft announces Xbox Game Pass for PC.
    Focus Home Interactive is one of several companies planning to release games through Xbox Game Pass for PC. Microsoft announced Xbox...
  • Major Tom
    Major Tom replied to the thread UEFA League of Nations.
    Portugal beat Switzerland 3-1. Cristiano Ronaldo scoring a hattrick. Think it's good for the Nations League that Portugal advanced...
  • Major Tom
    Major Tom replied to the thread General Battlefield 5 News and Discussion.
    DICE is bring four new maps to Battlefield 5 with Chapter 4: Defying the Odds starting June 27. The new content for Battlefield 5 will...
    Coutinho to Spurs is the latest now because of his previous relationship with Pochettino. Eriksen to Spain then?