Drama Ozark

4.00 star(s) Rating: 4.00/5 1 Vote
Title: Ozark

Genre: Crime, Drama

First aired: 2017-07-21

Creator: Bill Dubuque, Mark Williams

Cast: Jason Bateman, Laura Linney, Sofia Hublitz, Skylar Gaertner, Jason Butler Harner, Julia Garner, Jordana Spiro

Overview: A financial adviser drags his family from Chicago to the Missouri Ozarks, where he must launder $500 million in five years to appease a drug boss.

  • Like
Reactions: Soon
Some Random Guy

Some Random Guy

We started watching Season 2 last night. Only 2 episodes in but so far liking it just as much as S1 - not particularly brilliant but compelling enough to keep watching and enjoying.

  • Like
Reactions: Aimie

I've just finished season 2 and really enjoyed it. Laura Linney and Julia Garner were excellent. All the cast are good but those two were standouts.

Watched it all now and it’s set up nicely for S3 so I assume there’s going to be one.

Wendy will be calling the shots in that I reckon.

Emma

Emma

Just finished watching the second series. Very good. Acting by everyone went up a notch. Laura Linney in particular was outstanding. Ending left it open so hopefully there is a third series.

Just finished season 2 last night. Also thought it was pretty good. Hopefully there'll be a third season.

  • Birdman
    Birdman replied to the thread Summer Transfer Window 2019.
    Astronomical fee. Either he'll eventually break Neymar's transfer fee or be a massive bust Wenger was doing an amazing job working with...
    David Ornstein at the BBC says Zaha wants out of Palace and to join Arsenal for £80m. He then says that Arsenal has £45m to spend, have...
  • Major Tom
    Nintendo, Sony, and Microsoft have issued a joint statement the 25% tariff proposed by the Trump administration against Chinese goods...
  • SteveO
    SteveO replied to the thread Fantasy Dark Phoenix (2019).
    It really was terrible, I don't think anyone in it wanted to be there, they all just phoned it in.
  • SteveO
    SteveO reacted to Biscuit's post in the thread Fantasy Dark Phoenix (2019) with Agree Agree.
    I thought it was terrible. Jennifer Lawrence, every time she was on screen had a sulk on and you could tell she had no interest in being...
  • SteveO
    SteveO replied to the thread Summer Transfer Window 2019.
    Nobody is spending that on Zaha, maybe Arsenal would buy him for half that. Totally priced out of a move. Dortmund were linked with him...
    Here are this week’s games and add-on deals on the Xbox Games Store. Discounts are valid now through 01 July 2019. Xbox One Deals...
  • Major Tom
    Major Tom replied to the thread Rafa Benitez Leaving Newcastle.
    Not sure that he knew too much about the decision according to some reports
  • Major Tom
    Major Tom replied to the thread NFL 2019 General Discussion Thread.
    Even with the move to Vegas next year there was just too much happening with the Raiders this year to pass on them. It’s going to be...
  • Major Tom
    Major Tom reacted to David76's post in the thread NFL 2019 General Discussion Thread with Like Like.
    This is gonna be the best Hard Knocks in years