Connie
Staff member

Connie

Had my dog at the vet for a second time. She's a medium-sized dog that has put on weight, despite me measuring her food and giving her the reduced amount of 175g.

Any suggestions of a good quality reasonably priced dried food that would help? The vet wants me to try their metabolic range but said it’s pricey. Said I’d give it another month before deciding. Thanks

Connie
Staff member

Connie