Drama Outsiders (1 Viewer)

  • Created By Thread starter I0ThousandFists

5.00 star(s) Rating: 5.00/5 1 Vote
Title: Outsiders

Genre: Drama

First aired: 2016-01-26

Creator: Peter Mattei

Cast: Joe Anderson, David Morse, Ryan Hurst, Gillian Alexy, Kyle Gallner, Thomas M. Wright, Christina Jackson, Danielle Brickman, Ed Heavey, Laurie Klatscher, Mark Jeffrey Miller

Overview: A struggle for power and control set in the rugged and mysterious hills of Appalachia, "Outsiders" tells the story of the Farrell clan, a family of outsiders who've been in these parts since before anyone can remember. Living off the grid and above the law on their mountaintop homestead, they'll protect their world and defend their way of life using any means necessary.