Metal Outlaw Gentlemen & Shady Ladies (2013) (1 Viewer)

  • Created By Thread starter I0ThousandFists

4.00 star(s) Rating: 4.00/5 1 Vote
Title: Outlaw Gentlemen & Shady Ladies
Artist: Volbeat
Genre: Metal
Released: 2013

Tracks:
1 - Let's Shake Some Dust - 1:28
2 - Pearl Hart - 3:26
3 - The Nameless One - 3:52
4 - Dead But Rising - 3:34
5 - Cape of Our Hero - 3:49
6 - Room 24 - 5:07
7 - The Hangman's Body Count - 5:15
8 - My Body - 3:41
9 - Lola Montez - 4:27
10 - Black Bart - 4:48
11 - Lonesome Rider - 4:04
12 - The Sinner Is You - 4:15
13 - Doc Holliday - 5:45
14 - Our Loved Ones - 4:50
15 - Ecotone - 3:46
16 - Lola Montez (harp version) - 4:27
17 - 7 Shots (live from Wacken 2012) - 5:12
18 - Evelyn (live from Wacken 2012) - 3:45
19 - Evelyn (2010 demo) - 3:28

Overview:
Outlaw Gentlemen & Shady Ladies is the fifth studio album by Danish heavy metal band Volbeat. The album was released on 5 April 2013. The title refers to the outlaws and gunslingers of the 19th century.

This is the band's first album with guitarist Rob Caggiano and their final album with bassist Anders Kjølholm. The track "Room 24", with vocalist King Diamond, was made available for the fans as a free download on 5 April 2013, and was later nominated for the Grammy Award for Best Metal Performance.

Music information in first post provided by The AudioDB