Our Planet (1 Viewer)

5.00 star(s) Rating: 5.00/5 4 Votes
Title: Our Planet

Genre: Documentary

First aired: 2019-04-05

Cast: David Attenborough

Overview: Experience our planet's natural beauty and examine how climate change impacts all living creatures in this ambitious documentary of spectacular scope.

Jason

Jason

Really looking forward to this

The 8 year old is as well which is even better again :D

Nice! Just upgraded the telly and our Netflix subscription recently.

Something to watch over the weekend :)

The picture quality is absolutely incredible in UltraHD.

First 2 episodes have a bigger mention of climate change than I remember seeing on BBC versions. Maybe Netflix has taken the shackles off them a bit.

The picture quality is absolutely incredible in UltraHD.

First 2 episodes have a bigger mention of climate change than I remember seeing on BBC versions. Maybe Netflix has taken the shackles off them a bit.
There was an interview with him in Time the other week where he was saying there was only so much of a focus they could put directly on climate change in Planet Earth and Blue Planet. They chose to show what would be lost rather than how we are destroying it for fear of viewers just switching off.

  • Like
Reactions: Major Tom
Indigo

Indigo

Watching Our Planet and nature really is amazing. I loved the part where the dolphins make a circle and catch the flying fish.

  • Like
Reactions: Biscuit

    Bandit replied to the thread Summer Transfer Window 2019.
    Could be true! Newcastle United have signed striker Joelinton from Hoffenheim for a club record £40m fee on a six-year deal. The...
  • SteveO
    SteveO replied to the thread Boris Johnson is the new Prime Minister.
    It's a sad indictment on the state of British Politics when nobody is pulling our new Prime Minister up on this;
  • SteveO
    SteveO reacted to Major Tom's post in the thread Pickem/Survivor - 2019 Seasons with Like Like.
    The NFL Pickem and Survivor pools are now open, the first week schedule is available for the Pickem game with Survivor week 1 selection...
  • SteveO
    SteveO replied to the thread NFL 2019 General Discussion Thread.
    The latest OBJ comments are no doubt gonna stir things up among Giants fans such as myself. I get he feels disrespected (if everything...
  • Aimie
    Aimie replied to the thread Boris Johnson is the new Prime Minister.
    Doesn't look great for BoJo regarding Brexit.
  • Major Tom
    Major Tom replied to the thread Star Trek: Picard.
    I'm betting that's a captured Borg cube! Janeway and the Borg hunters been busy!
    • attachment.jpg
  • Major Tom
    Major Tom replied to the thread Tom Clancy's The Division 2 (Ubisoft).
    The first free episode of The Division 2 has been released for Year 1 Pass holders, as part of title update 5, and takes agents into...
  • Major Tom
    Major Tom reacted to David76's post in the thread Xbox LIVE Deals with Like Like.
    Exactly the same for me. I've been keeping an eye out for a sale on Nier: Automata, but I know if I buy it it'll hit Game Pass soon...
    Microsoft has announced this week's Deals With Gold for Xbox Live Gold members. These deals run through July 30 Xbox One Deals...
    I don't think Bale to Bayern is too likely; it's not the kind of move they tend to make. Age, injuries, wages, etc - it just doesn't...