Our Planet

5.00 star(s) Rating: 5.00/5 4 Votes
Title: Our Planet

Genre: Documentary

First aired: 2019-04-05

Cast: David Attenborough

Overview: Experience our planet's natural beauty and examine how climate change impacts all living creatures in this ambitious documentary of spectacular scope.

Jason

Jason

Really looking forward to this

The 8 year old is as well which is even better again :D

Nice! Just upgraded the telly and our Netflix subscription recently.

Something to watch over the weekend :)

The picture quality is absolutely incredible in UltraHD.

First 2 episodes have a bigger mention of climate change than I remember seeing on BBC versions. Maybe Netflix has taken the shackles off them a bit.

The picture quality is absolutely incredible in UltraHD.

First 2 episodes have a bigger mention of climate change than I remember seeing on BBC versions. Maybe Netflix has taken the shackles off them a bit.
There was an interview with him in Time the other week where he was saying there was only so much of a focus they could put directly on climate change in Planet Earth and Blue Planet. They chose to show what would be lost rather than how we are destroying it for fear of viewers just switching off.

  • Like
Reactions: Major Tom
Lagan

Lagan

The first episode is very good :)

Indigo

Indigo

Watching Our Planet and nature really is amazing. I loved the part where the dolphins make a circle and catch the flying fish.

  • Like
Reactions: Biscuit
Biscuit

Biscuit

Up to episode 7 of Our Planet, the caterpillars in episode 5 blew my mind 😲

  • Like
Reactions: Aimie