General ONRUSH (Codemasters) (1 Viewer)

Codemasters’ insane arcade racer ONRUSH has got itself a new trailer. Within this intense video, we get to take a look at a lot of crashes, some cool stunts and some very nice-looking impact physics! The tracks seem to encourage stunting and high-octane racing which is something we haven’t seen in a racer in a while. The boost mechanic always adds craziness to a game and its looking like boost is going to amplify what is already an insane game. ONRUSH is looking insane and I cant wait to get my hands on it. It looks like a game you can just pick up, have a load of fun, and leave feeling satisfied

The upcoming high energy racer ONRUSH has just had its Open Beta dates released and we really don’t have long to wait until we can get racing!

Starting on May 17th on PS4, Xbox One and PC, players will be able to get stuck into online or AI races after playing a short tutorial which may come in very handy indeed given how crazy the game looks. It sounds like there will be a fair bit to play in the Beta.

Its currently set to finish on Monday, May 21st.

LastThis weekend PS4 players had their OnRush free play time, now it's time for the Xbox One owners. OnRush will be free to play until Sunday, July 15th

    Goal of the season already!?
    Pocket Casts and Player FM
  • Birdman
    Birdman replied to the thread Talk Football - General Football Chat.
    In the Championship, Huddersfield Town have sacked boss Jan Siewert, who led the Terriers to just one win in his seven months in charge...
  • Birdman
    Birdman replied to the thread Talk Football - General Football Chat.
    Incredible goal! Not just the finish but the 1-2 on the wing and the cross in. Aduriz had only been on the pitch for 60 seconds. He's...
  • Bandit
    Bandit replied to the thread Need for Speed: Heat.
    It does look stunning in fairness, and I find it looks even better when you play it as videos don't do it justice. I really want this to...