General ONRUSH (Codemasters)

Welcome to our online community. Feel free to sign up today. Everyone is welcome here.
Join The Conversation

Latest Posts New Threads

Codemasters’ insane arcade racer ONRUSH has got itself a new trailer. Within this intense video, we get to take a look at a lot of crashes, some cool stunts and some very nice-looking impact physics! The tracks seem to encourage stunting and high-octane racing which is something we haven’t seen in a racer in a while. The boost mechanic always adds craziness to a game and its looking like boost is going to amplify what is already an insane game. ONRUSH is looking insane and I cant wait to get my hands on it. It looks like a game you can just pick up, have a load of fun, and leave feeling satisfied

The upcoming high energy racer ONRUSH has just had its Open Beta dates released and we really don’t have long to wait until we can get racing!

proxy.php?image=https%3A%2F%2Fi.imgur.com%2F4JVcxIk.jpg&hash=6702974cb833388ff8a843de00b1c617

Starting on May 17th on PS4, Xbox One and PC, players will be able to get stuck into online or AI races after playing a short tutorial which may come in very handy indeed given how crazy the game looks. It sounds like there will be a fair bit to play in the Beta.

Its currently set to finish on Monday, May 21st.

LastThis weekend PS4 players had their OnRush free play time, now it's time for the Xbox One owners. OnRush will be free to play until Sunday, July 15th

proxy.php?image=https%3A%2F%2Fimages.hotukdeals.com%2Fthreads%2Fcontent%2FN3CoR%2F2980075.jpg&hash=6b9fc420b8ea513977f76bc3c4a5a65a