General ONRUSH (Codemasters) (1 Viewer)

Codemasters’ insane arcade racer ONRUSH has got itself a new trailer. Within this intense video, we get to take a look at a lot of crashes, some cool stunts and some very nice-looking impact physics! The tracks seem to encourage stunting and high-octane racing which is something we haven’t seen in a racer in a while. The boost mechanic always adds craziness to a game and its looking like boost is going to amplify what is already an insane game. ONRUSH is looking insane and I cant wait to get my hands on it. It looks like a game you can just pick up, have a load of fun, and leave feeling satisfied

View media item 1