Action Ocean's 8 (2018)

Title: Ocean's 8 (2018)

Tagline: Every con has its pros

Genre: Crime, Comedy, Action, Thriller

Director: Gary Ross

Cast: Sandra Bullock, Cate Blanchett, Anne Hathaway, Mindy Kaling, Sarah Paulson, Awkwafina, Rihanna, Helena Bonham Carter, Richard Armitage, James Corden, Dakota Fanning, Elliott Gould, Shaobo Qin, Marlo Thomas, Dana Ivey, Mary Louise Wilson, Elizabeth Ashley, Shannon Freyer, Gideon Glick, Richard Robichaux, James Biberi, Denisa Juhos, Nea Dune, Marko Caka, Frank Modica, Conor Donovan, Brian Anthony Wilson, Katrina E. Perkins, Candice A. Buenrostro, Afsheen Olyaie, Michael J. Burg, Alexander Blaise, Shade Rupe, Bridget Gabbe, Amelie McKendry, Simon Feil, Kenneth Maharaj, Abigail Rich, Steven Hauck, Marcos A. Gonzalez, Morgan Cohen, Slim Khezri, Rajeev Pahuja, Sophia Smith, Friday Chamberlain, Nathanya Alexander, Robbie DeRaffele, Jonathan Gregg, Michael Gandolfini, Samantha Cocozza, Carlo Sciortino, Annabelle Chow, Zachary Le Vey, George Walsh, Takako Haywood, Elizabeth Inghram, Bridget Russell Kennedy, Portia Backus, Emmy Elliott, Ronald Scott Maestri, Vitaly Andrew LeBeau, Chris Banks, Nathaniel Beal, John Buscemi, Daniella Rabbani, Dean Morris, Richard R. Corapi, D Ivery, Salvatore DiSanto, Timothy Woods, Suzanne Jaehne, Matthew Provenza, David Gibson, Stefan Ackermann, Oscar Pavlo, Michael D. Joseph, Charles Prendergast, Migs Govea, Cooper Carrell, Justin S Kirkland, Ashlee Renz-Hotz, Joshua Salvador, Emily Saggese, Angela Bilkic, Ana Valdes, Griffin Dunne, Doris McCarthy, Common, Katie Holmes, Jaime King, Heidi Klum, Kim Kardashian, Kylie Jenner, Kendall Jenner, Gigi Hadid, Adriana Lima, Hailey Baldwin, Zac Posen, Olivia Munn, Lily Aldridge, Anna Wintour, Serena Williams, Maria Sharapova, Alexander Wang, Nina Cuso, Derek Blasberg, Lauren Santo Domingo

Release: 2018-06-07

Runtime: 110

Plot: Debbie Ocean, a criminal mastermind, gathers a crew of seven other female thieves to pull off the heist of the century at New York's annual Met Gala.

Emma
Staff member

Emma

Went to see this with the girls on Monday. Most nonsensical plot I've seen in a film for a while. I enjoyed it for what it was though - a light-hearted heist film.

Nowhere near as good as the Ocean's Eleven films.

  • Dylan
    Dylan replied to the thread January 2019 Transfer Window.
    Chelsea have confirmed the loan signing of Higuain for the rest of the season. I'd say PSG are gutted. Lost Rabiot to them and now De...
  • Dylan
    Dylan replied to the thread What Are You Reading?.
    Hunt Them Down by Simon Gervais. Enjoyed it, the central character has the potential to be a Jack Reacher type.
  • David76
    David76 replied to the thread January 2019 Transfer Window.
    Sad news about Emiliano Sala. Poor poor guy. Why didn't he just take a few more hours out of his weekend and fly first class on a...
  • David76
    David76 replied to the thread January 2019 Transfer Window.
    Summer signing but someone a few clubs were after, €75m and another possible €11m in add ons.
  • David76
    David76 replied to the thread Manny Pacquiao v Adrien Broner.
    Broner really showed nothing in that fight, low output, back on the ropes, circling out of range and holding all the time. Manny did a...
  • David76
    David76 liked Major Tom's post in the thread Resident Evil 2.
    I remember playing RE2 when it first came out in 1998, so much hype then too, it was brilliant. Got my mate to play the first couple...
  • David76
    David76 replied to the thread Resident Evil 2.
    My code arrived from CD Keys. Pre loading now :)