Drama Occupied

Welcome to our online community. Feel free to sign up today. Everyone is welcome here.
Join The Conversation

Latest Posts New Threads

Title: Occupied

Genre: Drama

First aired: 2015-11-19

Creator: Erik Skjoldbjærg, Jo Nesbø, Karianne Lund

Cast: Henrik Mestad, Eldar Skar, Ane Dahl Torp, Ingeborga Dapkunaite, Janne Heltberg, Thea Green Lundberg, Selome Emnetu

Overview: Set in Norway in the near future. The show explores what happens in an occupied country when life apparently goes on as normal on the surface. If everyone can continue their lives, keep their material possessions and still feel secure will they rebel? Will they fight?

I really enjoyed the first season.

Season 2 will be available on Sky Atlantic from April 18th.

Sadly, no subtitles in the trailer below

Gemma
Staff member Staff member Staff member Staff member Staff member Staff member

Season 2 will be available on Sky Atlantic from April 18th.
I got an email a couple of weeks ago from Netflix saying season 2 was available but I couldn't find it when I searched? :confused:

I got an email a couple of weeks ago from Netflix saying season 2 was available but I couldn't find it when I searched? :confused:
Yes, you probably did. Netflix made Season 2 available only to realise that they don't even have rights and had to pull it.

Gemma
Staff member Staff member Staff member Staff member Staff member Staff member

Netflix made Season 2 available only to realise that they don't even have rights and had to pull it.
Ooops, hahaha.

I enjoyed the first season. I'll put this on my Q box for later. Got so much to watch and no free time :(