Drama Occupied (1 Viewer)

4.00 star(s) Rating: 4.00/5 1 Vote
Title: Occupied

Genre: Drama

First aired: 2015-11-19

Creator: Erik Skjoldbjærg, Jo Nesbø, Karianne Lund

Cast: Henrik Mestad, Eldar Skar, Ane Dahl Torp, Ingeborga Dapkunaite, Janne Heltberg, Thea Green Lundberg, Selome Emnetu

Overview: Set in Norway in the near future. The show explores what happens in an occupied country when life apparently goes on as normal on the surface. If everyone can continue their lives, keep their material possessions and still feel secure will they rebel? Will they fight?

I really enjoyed the first season.

Season 2 will be available on Sky Atlantic from April 18th.

Sadly, no subtitles in the trailer below

Season 2 will be available on Sky Atlantic from April 18th.
I got an email a couple of weeks ago from Netflix saying season 2 was available but I couldn't find it when I searched? :confused:

I got an email a couple of weeks ago from Netflix saying season 2 was available but I couldn't find it when I searched? :confused:
Yes, you probably did. Netflix made Season 2 available only to realise that they don't even have rights and had to pull it.

Netflix made Season 2 available only to realise that they don't even have rights and had to pull it.
Ooops, hahaha.

I enjoyed the first season. I'll put this on my Q box for later. Got so much to watch and no free time :(

    Major Tom replied to the thread Mindhunter.
    First three episodes are excellent. Better than season one.
  • Major Tom
    Major Tom replied to the thread General Premier League 2019/20 Discussion Thread.
    Very nice result for Spurs against City. Had to ride their luck at times but that's to be expected. City will be disappointed to have...
    Coutinho immediately becomes one of their absolute best players, so it's well worth it for them - he's good enough that they can...
    Goal of the season already!?
    Pocket Casts and Player FM