November 2018 Xbox One Update (1 Viewer)

The November 2018 Xbox Update is rolling out today, and it includes mouse and keyboard support for Fortnite and others.

Mouse and keyboard support for Xbox One was announced over the weekend at X018 and arrives today for select games with the November update.

Developers now have the option to add KBM support to their games, and the first two are Fortnite and Warframe.

Bomber Crew, Deep Rock Galactic, Strange Brigade, Vermintide 2, War Thunder and X-Morph Defense will also add support this month.

Children of Morta, DayZ, Minion Master, Moonlighter, Vigor, Warface, and Wargroove will support KBM at a later date.

Along with the KBM option, updates to the Xbox Skill for Cortana and Alexa are rolling out. Those in the UK can participate in the Alexa beta, and Cortana improvements have been made in the US.

The Amazon Music app is now available on Xbox One in the US, with availability in more countries coming soon. This app allows Amazon Music Unlimited subscribers to stream music, playlists and stations through their Xbox One. Prime members can also use the app to stream tunes at no additional cost.

Microsoft has also expanded search results for Xbox Assist. It now supports games which are “Ready to Install” or currently owned as part of a memberships. This includes Xbox Game Pass, EA Access, and others.

More information on the update can be found over on Xbox Wire.

    Bandit replied to the thread Summer Transfer Window 2019.
    Could be true! Newcastle United have signed striker Joelinton from Hoffenheim for a club record £40m fee on a six-year deal. The...
  • SteveO
    SteveO replied to the thread Boris Johnson is the new Prime Minister.
    It's a sad indictment on the state of British Politics when nobody is pulling our new Prime Minister up on this;
  • SteveO
    SteveO reacted to Major Tom's post in the thread Pickem/Survivor - 2019 Seasons with Like Like.
    The NFL Pickem and Survivor pools are now open, the first week schedule is available for the Pickem game with Survivor week 1 selection...
  • SteveO
    SteveO replied to the thread NFL 2019 General Discussion Thread.
    The latest OBJ comments are no doubt gonna stir things up among Giants fans such as myself. I get he feels disrespected (if everything...
  • Aimie
    Aimie replied to the thread Boris Johnson is the new Prime Minister.
    Doesn't look great for BoJo regarding Brexit.
  • Major Tom
    Major Tom replied to the thread Star Trek: Picard.
    I'm betting that's a captured Borg cube! Janeway and the Borg hunters been busy!
    • attachment.jpg
  • Major Tom
    Major Tom replied to the thread Tom Clancy's The Division 2 (Ubisoft).
    The first free episode of The Division 2 has been released for Year 1 Pass holders, as part of title update 5, and takes agents into...
  • Major Tom
    Major Tom reacted to David76's post in the thread Xbox LIVE Deals with Like Like.
    Exactly the same for me. I've been keeping an eye out for a sale on Nier: Automata, but I know if I buy it it'll hit Game Pass soon...
    Microsoft has announced this week's Deals With Gold for Xbox Live Gold members. These deals run through July 30 Xbox One Deals...
    I don't think Bale to Bayern is too likely; it's not the kind of move they tend to make. Age, injuries, wages, etc - it just doesn't...