Nightflyers (1 Viewer)

0.00 star(s) Rating: 0.00/5 0 Votes
Title: Nightflyers

Genre: Sci-Fi & Fantasy

First aired: 2018-12-02

Creator: Jeff Buhler

Cast: Eoin Macken, David Ajala, Sam Strike, Maya Eshet, Angus Sampson, Jodie Turner-Smith, Brían F. O'Byrne, Gretchen Mol

Overview: In the year 2093, a team of scientists aboard the Nightflyer, the most advanced ship ever built, embarks on a journey to find other life forms. Their mission takes them to the edge of the solar system, and to the edge of insanity, as they realize true horror isn't waiting for them in outer space—it's already on their ship.

Just finished the first episode and don't think I'll carry on. The acting is very poor especially from Sam Strike of EastEnders fame.

  • Gemma
    Gemma reacted to Indigo's comment on blog entry Just Live with Like.
    I dreaded turning 30. Turned out to be one of the best years of my life so far. You're doing great babe, you are an inspiration! xxx
  • Gemma
    Gemma replied to the thread Hi Everyone.
    Welcome, lovely. Great having you here :D
  • Gemma
    Gemma reacted to Indigo's post in the thread Hi Everyone with Love.
    Hi everyone. Just got an invitation to join up from Gemma. Looks great. Looking forward to chatting away.
  • Birdman
    Birdman replied to the thread Last Site You Visited?.
    Audible. Looking for a new audio book.
  • Birdman
    Birdman replied to the thread FA Cup 2018/19.
    No shocks in the fifth round with just the Man United versus Chelsea tie to be played. It would be good to see a "smaller" club like...
  • Birdman
    Birdman replied to the thread Science Fiction The Orville.
    I actually enjoy this more than Star Trek Discovery. Its the parody show of Star Trek that turned out to be a better Star Trek show...
  • Birdman
    Birdman replied to the thread NFL 2019 General Discussion Thread.
    Could backfire then but I guess the Cowboys took the same risk keeping Ezekiel Elliott about the place for so long.
  • Birdman
    Birdman reacted to SteveO's post in the thread NFL 2019 General Discussion Thread with Like.
    Read earlier that no punishment has been decided as yet but he is likely to serve a ban.
  • SteveO
    SteveO replied to the thread The Umbrella Academy.
    Looks intriguing and equally messed up. It was released on Netflix on Friday morning (10 episodes).
  • SteveO
    SteveO posted the thread The Umbrella Academy in ON THE BOX.
    Title: The Umbrella Academy Genre: Action & Adventure, Sci-Fi & Fantasy Creator: Steve Blackman Cast: Ellen Page, Tom Hopper...