Nightflyers

0.00 star(s) Rating: 0.00/5 0 Votes
Title: Nightflyers

Genre: Sci-Fi & Fantasy

First aired: 2018-12-02

Creator: Jeff Buhler

Cast: Eoin Macken, David Ajala, Sam Strike, Maya Eshet, Angus Sampson, Jodie Turner-Smith, Brían F. O'Byrne, Gretchen Mol

Overview: In the year 2093, a team of scientists aboard the Nightflyer, the most advanced ship ever built, embarks on a journey to find other life forms. Their mission takes them to the edge of the solar system, and to the edge of insanity, as they realize true horror isn't waiting for them in outer space—it's already on their ship.

Just finished the first episode and don't think I'll carry on. The acting is very poor especially from Sam Strike of EastEnders fame.

  • Like
Reactions: Major Tom

Just finished the first episode and don't think I'll carry on. The acting is very poor especially from Sam Strike of EastEnders fame.
Looks like others agree with you Jess. Nightflyers has been cancelled after one season.