Nier: Automata (Square Enix) (1 Viewer)

Nier: Automata is coming to Xbox One in June.

Square Enix announced today Nier: Automata will be released on Xbox One June 26.

The game will carry the subtitle Become as Gods, and will feature all DLC.

The NieR: Automata Become As Gods Edition is available for pre-order now and will include the following DLC:
  • Base NieR: Automata game ($59.99 or local equivalent value)
  • The 3C3C1D119440927 expansion DLC ($13.99 or local equivalent value)
  • Grimoire Weiss Pod
  • Retro Red Pod Skin
  • Retro Grey Pod Skin
  • Cardboard Pod Skin
  • The Machine Lifeform Mask Accessory
It appears someone at Square hit the publish button a bit early on the announcement, as it has disappeared from the official website. Happens to the best of us.

The game will be available digitally on the Xbox Store for Xbox One X, Xbox One S, and Xbox One.

    Goal of the season already!?
    Pocket Casts and Player FM
  • Birdman
    Birdman replied to the thread Talk Football - General Football Chat.
    In the Championship, Huddersfield Town have sacked boss Jan Siewert, who led the Terriers to just one win in his seven months in charge...
  • Birdman
    Birdman replied to the thread Talk Football - General Football Chat.
    Incredible goal! Not just the finish but the 1-2 on the wing and the cross in. Aduriz had only been on the pitch for 60 seconds. He's...
  • Bandit
    Bandit replied to the thread Need for Speed: Heat.
    It does look stunning in fairness, and I find it looks even better when you play it as videos don't do it justice. I really want this to...