General NHL 2019 (EA Sports)

EA has announced that NHL 19 open beta is available for PlayStation 4 and Xbox One now and will run through August 2.

In this open beta, players will be able to experience The World of CHEL, a hub that introduces a unified progression and customization system for created players.

The World of CHEL for the beta includes the brand-new NHL ONES game mode, a 1v1v1 free-for-all without rules or stoppages, NHL THREES, and the EA SPORTS Hockey League 3v3 and 6v6 Drop-In, Clubs mode, and Online Versus mode.

Each game played contributes to your overall level and ranking and you are tasked to rise through the ranks from "the ponds to the pros."

In the beta, players will be able to try out creating and competing with a player they can customize with 15 different traits and 21 different specializations. Goalies will be able to choose from six different traits and nine specializations.

Players can also customize their created athletes cosmetically with "hundreds of unlockable items like hoodies, jackets, parkas, and knits."

NHL 19 will additionally feature the NHL PRO-AM where players can choose between current and past NHL stars to compete for glory on the ice.

NHL 19, with cover star P.K. Subban, will be released for the PlayStation 4 and Xbox One on September 14, 2018. Players can unlock the game three days early by pre-ordering the Ultimate or Legend edition.

EA Access members on Xbox One can play for up to 10 hours starting on September 6 with the EA Access Play First Trial.

  • Dylan
    Dylan replied to the thread January 2019 Transfer Window.
    Chelsea have confirmed the loan signing of Higuain for the rest of the season. I'd say PSG are gutted. Lost Rabiot to them and now De...
  • Dylan
    Dylan replied to the thread What Are You Reading?.
    Hunt Them Down by Simon Gervais. Enjoyed it, the central character has the potential to be a Jack Reacher type.
  • David76
    David76 replied to the thread January 2019 Transfer Window.
    Sad news about Emiliano Sala. Poor poor guy. Why didn't he just take a few more hours out of his weekend and fly first class on a...
  • David76
    David76 replied to the thread January 2019 Transfer Window.
    Summer signing but someone a few clubs were after, €75m and another possible €11m in add ons.
  • David76
    David76 replied to the thread Manny Pacquiao v Adrien Broner.
    Broner really showed nothing in that fight, low output, back on the ropes, circling out of range and holding all the time. Manny did a...
  • David76
    David76 liked Major Tom's post in the thread Resident Evil 2.
    I remember playing RE2 when it first came out in 1998, so much hype then too, it was brilliant. Got my mate to play the first couple...
  • David76
    David76 replied to the thread Resident Evil 2.
    My code arrived from CD Keys. Pre loading now :)