General NHL 2019 (EA Sports) (1 Viewer)

EA has announced that NHL 19 open beta is available for PlayStation 4 and Xbox One now and will run through August 2.

In this open beta, players will be able to experience The World of CHEL, a hub that introduces a unified progression and customization system for created players.

The World of CHEL for the beta includes the brand-new NHL ONES game mode, a 1v1v1 free-for-all without rules or stoppages, NHL THREES, and the EA SPORTS Hockey League 3v3 and 6v6 Drop-In, Clubs mode, and Online Versus mode.

Each game played contributes to your overall level and ranking and you are tasked to rise through the ranks from "the ponds to the pros."

In the beta, players will be able to try out creating and competing with a player they can customize with 15 different traits and 21 different specializations. Goalies will be able to choose from six different traits and nine specializations.

Players can also customize their created athletes cosmetically with "hundreds of unlockable items like hoodies, jackets, parkas, and knits."

NHL 19 will additionally feature the NHL PRO-AM where players can choose between current and past NHL stars to compete for glory on the ice.

NHL 19, with cover star P.K. Subban, will be released for the PlayStation 4 and Xbox One on September 14, 2018. Players can unlock the game three days early by pre-ordering the Ultimate or Legend edition.

EA Access members on Xbox One can play for up to 10 hours starting on September 6 with the EA Access Play First Trial.

    Goal of the season already!?
    Pocket Casts and Player FM
  • Birdman
    Birdman replied to the thread Talk Football - General Football Chat.
    In the Championship, Huddersfield Town have sacked boss Jan Siewert, who led the Terriers to just one win in his seven months in charge...
  • Birdman
    Birdman replied to the thread Talk Football - General Football Chat.
    Incredible goal! Not just the finish but the 1-2 on the wing and the cross in. Aduriz had only been on the pitch for 60 seconds. He's...
  • Bandit
    Bandit replied to the thread Need for Speed: Heat.
    It does look stunning in fairness, and I find it looks even better when you play it as videos don't do it justice. I really want this to...