NFL Draft 2018 (Fun Quiz) (1 Viewer)

I thought we might have a bit of a game for a laugh. 15 questions below.

1. Which player will be selected #2 in the Draft?
2. How many QB's will be selected in the Top 10?
3. Which college will have the most players selected in the Rounds 1 & 2?
4. How many QB's will be selected by AFC East teams?
5. Pick the team to walk away with Quinton Nelson.
6. Pick the team to walk away with Lamar Jackson.
7. How many pass catchers (TE and WR) will be selected in the first round?
8. Who will be the second RB off the board?
9. How many offensive linemen in the first round?
10. Will another team trade up into the Top 10?
11. Will the Chargers pick a defensive player or an offensive player in Round 1?
12. What round will the first kicker or punter be picked in?
13. How many Notre Dame players will be selected in the Draft?
14. Will the Lions draft a running back in the first two rounds?
15. Who do the Cowboys draft in Round 1?

Let's see who wins the title of forumbanter.com DraftKing 2018.

  • Like
Reactions: Bandit and Dylan

1. Josh Rosen
2. 4
3. Alabama
4. 3
5. Chicago
6. Arizona
7. 4
8. Derrius Guice
9. 5
10. Yes
11. Defense
12. 6th
13. 4
14. No
15. Calvin Ridley

1. Saquon Barkley
2. 4
3. Alabama
4. 4
5. Denver
6. Bills
7. 3
8. Derrius Guice
9. 6
10. Yes
11. Defense
12. 7th
13. 5
14. Yes
15. Courtland Sutton

1. Rosen
2. 4
3. Alabama
4. 4
5.
Broncos
6. Patriots
7. 1
8. So
ny Michel
9. 5
10. Yes
11. Defense
12. 2nd
13. 12
14.
No
15. Calvin Ridley

1. Josh Rosen
2. 4
3.
Alabama
4. 4
5. Buccs
6. Cardinals
7. 4
8. Guice
9. 4
10. Yes, at least 1 more.
11. Defensive
12. 6
13. 5
14. No
15. Ridley

1. Mayfield
2. 4
3. Georgia Bulldogs
4. 4
5. Bears
6. Bengals
7. 2
8. Derrius Guice
9. 4
10. Yes
11. Defensive
12. 6
13. 5
14. Yes
15. Calvin Ridley

1. Mayfield
2. 5
3. Alabama
4. 3
5. Buccs
6. Cardinals
7. 3
8. Derrius Guice
9. 4
10. Yes
11. Defensive
12. 5
13. 6
14. No
15. Leighton Vander Esch

Zidane

Zidane

1. Chubb

2. 4

3. Georgia

4. 4

5. Oakland

6. Bills

7. 3

8. Guice

9. 4

10. Yes

11. Defensive

12. 4th

13. 5

14. Yes

15. Taven Bryan

1. Mayfield
2. 4
3. Alabama
4. 4
5. Bears
6. Cardinals
7. 3
8. Ronald Jones
9. 6
10. Yes
11. Defensive
12. 6
13. 5
14. No
15. Sutton

1. Saquon Barkley

2. 4

3. Alabama

4. 4

5. Colts

6. Cardinals

7. 4

8. Derrius Guice

9. 5

10. Yes

11. Defensive

12. Round 5

13. 4

14. Yes

15. Rashaan Evans

    Goal of the season already!?
    Pocket Casts and Player FM
  • Birdman
    Birdman replied to the thread Talk Football - General Football Chat.
    In the Championship, Huddersfield Town have sacked boss Jan Siewert, who led the Terriers to just one win in his seven months in charge...
  • Birdman
    Birdman replied to the thread Talk Football - General Football Chat.
    Incredible goal! Not just the finish but the 1-2 on the wing and the cross in. Aduriz had only been on the pitch for 60 seconds. He's...
  • Bandit
    Bandit replied to the thread Need for Speed: Heat.
    It does look stunning in fairness, and I find it looks even better when you play it as videos don't do it justice. I really want this to...