US Sports NFL Draft 2018 (Fun Quiz) (1 Viewer)

I thought we might have a bit of a game for a laugh. 15 questions below.

1. Which player will be selected #2 in the Draft?
2. How many QB's will be selected in the Top 10?
3. Which college will have the most players selected in the Rounds 1 & 2?
4. How many QB's will be selected by AFC East teams?
5. Pick the team to walk away with Quinton Nelson.
6. Pick the team to walk away with Lamar Jackson.
7. How many pass catchers (TE and WR) will be selected in the first round?
8. Who will be the second RB off the board?
9. How many offensive linemen in the first round?
10. Will another team trade up into the Top 10?
11. Will the Chargers pick a defensive player or an offensive player in Round 1?
12. What round will the first kicker or punter be picked in?
13. How many Notre Dame players will be selected in the Draft?
14. Will the Lions draft a running back in the first two rounds?
15. Who do the Cowboys draft in Round 1?

Let's see who wins the title of forumbanter.com DraftKing 2018.

Reactions: Bandit and Dylan

1. Josh Rosen
2. 4
3. Alabama