US Sports NFL Clubs To Be Fined If Players Kneel

NFL clubs to be fined if players kneel

The move is unconstitutional. If the right keep claiming that people should be able to offend as they please under the matra of "free speech" then equally, NFL players should be allowed to express their feelings in relation to the anthem. In every sense the players are within their rights.

Any right winger who doesn’t understand that has the irony lost on them.

Not going to end well....players union not happy

NY Jets owner has already said he'll pay for any fines his players receive for kneeling

NY Jets owner has already said he'll pay for any fines his players receive for kneeling
That is strange because the Jets voted to implement this policy.

Hopefully a few more will get behind it. The players union has an uneasy history with owners so it's good to see the “support”

Many of those who are most vocal about being 'insulted' by these protests are the same who throw around terms like 'snowflake' when it suits them. The hypocrisy is quite funny especially when you add in all the other 'disrespect' to the flag/anthem that occurs on a regular basis and they ignore.

Protests aren't meant to make people feel comfortable and I don't believe those who feign to be offended are who they wanted to reach with this protest anyway. Despite the attempts to muddy the waters this protest has brought huge awareness to the topic which is unlikely to be replicated if it took another form

Zidane
Staff member

Zidane

Rumours some players will sit our the season until Kap/Eric Reid get signed.

A rumour Titans Rishard Matthews is one of those players

  • Dylan
    Dylan replied to the thread January 2019 Transfer Window.
    Chelsea have confirmed the loan signing of Higuain for the rest of the season. I'd say PSG are gutted. Lost Rabiot to them and now De...
  • Dylan
    Dylan replied to the thread What Are You Reading?.
    Hunt Them Down by Simon Gervais. Enjoyed it, the central character has the potential to be a Jack Reacher type.
  • David76
    David76 replied to the thread January 2019 Transfer Window.
    Sad news about Emiliano Sala. Poor poor guy. Why didn't he just take a few more hours out of his weekend and fly first class on a...
  • David76
    David76 replied to the thread January 2019 Transfer Window.
    Summer signing but someone a few clubs were after, €75m and another possible €11m in add ons.
  • David76
    David76 replied to the thread Manny Pacquiao v Adrien Broner.
    Broner really showed nothing in that fight, low output, back on the ropes, circling out of range and holding all the time. Manny did a...
  • David76
    David76 liked Major Tom's post in the thread Resident Evil 2.
    I remember playing RE2 when it first came out in 1998, so much hype then too, it was brilliant. Got my mate to play the first couple...
  • David76
    David76 replied to the thread Resident Evil 2.
    My code arrived from CD Keys. Pre loading now :)