NFL 2019 General Discussion Thread (1 Viewer)

  • Created By Thread starter Birdman

Chiefs receiver Tyreek Hill will not be suspended by the NFL after an investigation into alleged child abuse.
No idea how Hill got away without a suspension. They have him on tape threatening his girlfriend like. Insane.

The latest OBJ comments are no doubt gonna stir things up among Giants fans such as myself.

I get he feels disrespected (if everything he's saying is true) but I think he and the Browns (Mayfield also making comments recently) would be much better served keeping their heads down and playing football.

The opinion was that OBJ was seen as a distraction (an opinion I'm not certain I agree with) and if he keeps this up it has to be somewhat distracting to his current team that he keeps talking about his former one.

Former Wasps rugby player Christian Wade scored a 65 yard TD for the Bills with his 1st carry of the game. An impressive way to start his NFL career will do his chances of making the final roster no harm at all.

  • Like
Reactions: SteveO

Has anyone followed this lad's crazy story? I watched this a few weeks ago on youtube and I've been following him in camp since then. He's so driven to succeed.

Last night he returned a punt for a TD.

Has anyone followed this lad's crazy story? I watched this a few weeks ago on youtube and I've been following him in camp since then. He's so driven to succeed.
Jesus I've never seen a celebration like that after a TD. Cool story.

    Bandit replied to the thread Wild Rose (2019).
    Performances in this are pretty fantastic, great film
  • Bandit
    Bandit replied to the thread Need for Speed: Heat.
    Gameplay trailer actually looks really good.
  • Bandit
    Drive into your first adrenaline-fueled look at gameplay for Need for Speed™ Heat, a vibrant street-racer where daytime is a bright...
    Need for Speed™ Heat Official Gameplay Trailer
  • Bandit
    Bandit replied to the thread General Premier League 2019/20 Discussion Thread.
    Wolves still not at their best this season, but a decent point against a much improved Man United side. I really do fancy Wolves to...
  • David76
    David76 replied to the thread Codemasters reveals new Grid game.
    This brief Gamescom trailer doesn’t show a lot, but it makes do with the short time it has to show snippets of the various circuits...
  • David76
    David76 replied to the thread General Premier League 2019/20 Discussion Thread.
    What a goal by Neves. Fully deserved too, Wolves have been on top in the second half.
  • David76
    David76 replied to the thread Google Stadia.
    With Stadia's non-specific November launch window steadily approaching, Google has unveiled a fresh batch of games coming to its...
  • David76
    David76 replied to the thread Gears of War 5.
    During Gamescom's Opening Night Live a brand new story mode trailer for Gears 5 which focuses on protagonist Kait to see what her...
  • David76
    David76 added the media item Gears 5 Story Trailer - Kait Unleashed to Video Games.
    From one of gaming’s most acclaimed sagas, Gears is bigger than ever, with five thrilling modes and the deepest campaign yet. With...
    Gears 5 Story Trailer - Kait Unleashed
  • Major Tom
    Major Tom replied to the thread General Metro Exodus.
    Metro Exodus “Expansion I: The Two Colonels” will launch on August 19, publisher Deep Silver and developer 4A Games announced during the...