NFL 2019 General Discussion Thread (1 Viewer)

  • Created By Thread starter Birdman

And the Draft begins. No surprises Cardinals taking Murray.
Pick of the round for me must be Dwayne Haskins to the Redskins or the Jaguars picking Josh Allen at 8. The Giants picking Daniel Jones at 6 is a strange one, especially when Haskins was still on the board.
Where does that leave Rosen then?
Maybe the Patriots or Dolphins?

  • Like
Reactions: Birdman

Horrible that like, really really awful.
Admittedly I haven't been following too closely but I think that the uncertainty, in this case, is more who done it rather than was it done? This transcript could be all the evidence needed. He deserves a long, if not lifetime, ban.

Miami Dolphins closing in on Rosen going on reports. They would give up the #48 pick.
Josh Rosen was traded to the Dolphins for the #48 pick (which they then traded with the Saints). Best value the Cardinals could get in the circumstances, and a great deal for the Dolphins imo.

Last edited:

Pick of the round for me must be Dwayne Haskins to the Redskins or the Jaguars picking Josh Allen at 8. The Giants picking Daniel Jones at 6 is a strange one, especially when Haskins was still on the board.
Another good addition for the Jags in the 2nd round, adding Jawaan Taylor to the offensive line.

The Broncos finally get their QB, Drew Lock coming in at pick #42.

Sad news, hope there is some life left in him yet.
I always liked Baldwin, a pretty under-talented guy (compared to other no.1 WRs) who just maximised the shit out of everything he had and fought hard on every snap for every catch, going from UDFA to Pro Bowler in doing so and averaging over 1,000 yards per season for a few years. Hoping he gets to play again.

This is gonna be the best Hard Knocks in years
Even with the move to Vegas next year there was just too much happening with the Raiders this year to pass on them. It’s going to be fascinating. Cannot wait.

Chiefs receiver Tyreek Hill will not be suspended by the NFL after an investigation into alleged child abuse.

    I think Trippier could do well in Spain. He has very good technique his lack of pace lets him down. He had a very poor season last year...
  • Major Tom
    Major Tom replied to the thread Google Stadia.
    Google has clarified a few points regarding the launch and features of Stadia. In a Reddit AMA hosted by Stadia director of product...
  • Bandit
    Bandit posted the thread Marvel's Avengers (Square Enix) in VIDEO GAME NEWS.
    Releasing on Xbox One, PS4, Stadia and PC on May 15th, 2020
  • Bandit
    Bandit replied to the thread Formula 1 2019: Discussion Thread.
    The ground effect cars will cost millions to develop and have absolutely no real world application either. It is a step in the right...
  • Bandit
    Bandit replied to the thread Summer Transfer Window 2019.
    Tripper seems so much younger than he actually is at 28/29 in September Had a poor season last year, £20million is great business from...
  • Bandit
    Bandit replied to the thread NFL 2019 General Discussion Thread.
    No idea how Hill got away without a suspension. They have him on tape threatening his girlfriend like. Insane.
  • SteveO
    SteveO replied to the thread NFL 2019 General Discussion Thread.
    Chiefs receiver Tyreek Hill will not be suspended by the NFL after an investigation into alleged child abuse.
  • David76
    David76 replied to the thread Adventure Marvel's Agents of S.H.I.E.L.D..
    Agents of Shield season 7 will be its final season.
  • David76
    David76 replied to the thread Mindhunter.
    The second season of Netflix’s “Mindhunter” is headed our way on August 16th, and the streaming service has today provided us with our...
    • mindhunter-2.jpg
    • mindhunter-4.jpg
    • mindhunter-5.jpg
    • mindhunter-6.jpg
    • mindhunter-13.jpg
    • mindhunter-16.jpg
  • David76
    David76 posted the thread Mindhunter in ON THE BOX.
    Title: Mindhunter Genre: Drama, Crime Creator: Joe Penhall First aired: 2017-10-13 Overview: An agent in the FBI's Elite...
    • r7RIwuceOaDP4KTmU1EFeDniRq4.jpg