New Xbox Controllers Coming Soon (1 Viewer)

  • Created By Thread starter Major Tom

Microsoft has announced a further two editions for controller connoisseurs to add to their collections: Phantom Black and Grey/Blue.

Similar to a few other controllers, the Phantom Black fades from one colour to another, this time from matte black to metallic champagne gold. What's rather more unique about this controller is that the matte black finish is also translucent, allowing a peek at the inner workings. The controller is finished off with black buttons, thumbsticks, triggers and bumpers, and a champagne gold D-pad.

The Grey/Blue edition on the other hand is much more simple, although no less fetching. The monochrome grey is what makes up most of this minimalist design, but that just allows the blue on the base of the thumbsticks and back of the controller to stand out all the more.

The Phantom Black

Special Edition will release worldwide for $69.99 USD on September 11th before the Grey/Blue edition follows suit for $64.99 USD on September 25th in the US and Canada and worldwide on October 9th.

  • Like
Reactions: Gemma

I like the look of the grey/blue one :)

    Major Tom replied to the thread Mindhunter.
    First three episodes are excellent. Better than season one.
  • Major Tom
    Major Tom replied to the thread General Premier League 2019/20 Discussion Thread.
    Very nice result for Spurs against City. Had to ride their luck at times but that's to be expected. City will be disappointed to have...
    Coutinho immediately becomes one of their absolute best players, so it's well worth it for them - he's good enough that they can...
    Goal of the season already!?
    Pocket Casts and Player FM