Xbox/Microsoft New Xbox Controllers Coming Soon (1 Viewer)

  • Created By Thread starter Major Tom

Microsoft has announced a further two editions for controller connoisseurs to add to their collections: Phantom Black and Grey/Blue.

Similar to a few other controllers, the Phantom Black fades from one colour to another, this time from matte black to metallic champagne gold. What's rather more unique about this controller is that the matte black finish is also translucent, allowing a peek at the inner workings. The controller is finished off with black buttons, thumbsticks, triggers and bumpers, and a champagne gold D-pad.

The Grey/Blue edition on the other hand is much more simple, although no less fetching. The monochrome grey is what makes up most of this minimalist design, but that just allows the blue on the base of the thumbsticks and back of the controller to stand out all the more.

The Phantom Black

Special Edition will release worldwide for $69.99 USD on September 11th before the Grey/Blue edition follows suit for $64.99 USD on September 25th in the US and Canada and worldwide on October 9th.

Reactions: Gemma

I like the look of the grey/blue one :)

  • Gemma
    Gemma reacted to Indigo's comment on blog entry Just Live with Like.
    I dreaded turning 30. Turned out to be one of the best years of my life so far. You're doing great babe, you are an inspiration! xxx
  • Gemma
    Gemma replied to the thread Hi Everyone.
    Welcome, lovely. Great having you here :D
  • Gemma
    Gemma reacted to Indigo's post in the thread Hi Everyone with Love.
    Hi everyone. Just got an invitation to join up from Gemma. Looks great. Looking forward to chatting away.
  • Birdman
    Birdman replied to the thread Last Site You Visited?.
    Audible. Looking for a new audio book.
  • Birdman
    Birdman replied to the thread FA Cup 2018/19.
    No shocks in the fifth round with just the Man United versus Chelsea tie to be played. It would be good to see a "smaller" club like...
  • Birdman
    Birdman replied to the thread Science Fiction The Orville.
    I actually enjoy this more than Star Trek Discovery. Its the parody show of Star Trek that turned out to be a better Star Trek show...
  • Birdman
    Birdman replied to the thread NFL 2019 General Discussion Thread.
    Could backfire then but I guess the Cowboys took the same risk keeping Ezekiel Elliott about the place for so long.
  • Birdman
    Birdman reacted to SteveO's post in the thread NFL 2019 General Discussion Thread with Like.
    Read earlier that no punishment has been decided as yet but he is likely to serve a ban.
  • SteveO
    SteveO replied to the thread The Umbrella Academy.
    Looks intriguing and equally messed up. It was released on Netflix on Friday morning (10 episodes).
  • SteveO
    SteveO posted the thread The Umbrella Academy in ON THE BOX.
    Title: The Umbrella Academy Genre: Action & Adventure, Sci-Fi & Fantasy Creator: Steve Blackman Cast: Ellen Page, Tom Hopper...