Talk Music New Music Releases Thread

What new albums are you listening to then? It's been quite a good start to the year.

And are you looking forward to anything that's coming out soon?

I was listening to the new Manics’ album earlier and it was dire. They had so much promise in the 90s :(

New stuff this week comes from Arctic Monkeys, Beach House, Charlie Puth, Jess Williamson, Luke Winslow-King, Ry Cooder, Simian Mobile Disco, SSION, The Body, The Sea and Cake, Wajatta, La Luz, Luke Haines, Yonatan Gat and Aidan Moffatt & RM Hubbert.

Also, just noticed that Birds of Chicago's new album came out digitally last week (physical version out May 25th).

A quietish week with next week bringing new albums from some "A listers".

New stuff this week comes from Arctic Monkeys, Beach House, Charlie Puth, Jess Williamson, Luke Winslow-King, Ry Cooder, Simian Mobile Disco, SSION, The Body, The Sea and Cake, Wajatta, La Luz, Luke Haines, Yonatan Gat and Aidan Moffatt & RM Hubbert.

Also, just noticed that Birds of Chicago's new album came out digitally last week (physical version out May 25th).
Who?!!

Only one of those I've heard of is the Arctic Monkeys!!! :unsure:

Sarah Shook and the Disarmers.

Both their albums are superb (I think I prefer the first one). She’s very gritty “outlaw country”, with blues, rock n roll and punk influences. My find of 2018, can’t get enough of them!

Everyone should give the Nilufer Yanya album a blast. Guardian album of the week, Pitchfork Best New Music, 4* Uncut, Q, Mojo, Independent ;)