Talk Music New Music Releases Thread

What new albums are you listening to then? It's been quite a good start to the year.

And are you looking forward to anything that's coming out soon?

I was listening to the new Manics’ album earlier and it was dire. They had so much promise in the 90s :(

New stuff this week comes from Arctic Monkeys, Beach House, Charlie Puth, Jess Williamson, Luke Winslow-King, Ry Cooder, Simian Mobile Disco, SSION, The Body, The Sea and Cake, Wajatta, La Luz, Luke Haines, Yonatan Gat and Aidan Moffatt & RM Hubbert.

Also, just noticed that Birds of Chicago's new album came out digitally last week (physical version out May 25th).

A quietish week with next week bringing new albums from some "A listers".

New stuff this week comes from Arctic Monkeys, Beach House, Charlie Puth, Jess Williamson, Luke Winslow-King, Ry Cooder, Simian Mobile Disco, SSION, The Body, The Sea and Cake, Wajatta, La Luz, Luke Haines, Yonatan Gat and Aidan Moffatt & RM Hubbert.

Also, just noticed that Birds of Chicago's new album came out digitally last week (physical version out May 25th).
Who?!!

Only one of those I've heard of is the Arctic Monkeys!!! :unsure:

Sarah Shook and the Disarmers.

Both their albums are superb (I think I prefer the first one). She’s very gritty “outlaw country”, with blues, rock n roll and punk influences. My find of 2018, can’t get enough of them!

  • Dylan
    Dylan replied to the thread January 2019 Transfer Window.
    Chelsea have confirmed the loan signing of Higuain for the rest of the season. I'd say PSG are gutted. Lost Rabiot to them and now De...
  • Dylan
    Dylan replied to the thread What Are You Reading?.
    Hunt Them Down by Simon Gervais. Enjoyed it, the central character has the potential to be a Jack Reacher type.
  • David76
    David76 replied to the thread January 2019 Transfer Window.
    Sad news about Emiliano Sala. Poor poor guy. Why didn't he just take a few more hours out of his weekend and fly first class on a...
  • David76
    David76 replied to the thread January 2019 Transfer Window.
    Summer signing but someone a few clubs were after, €75m and another possible €11m in add ons.
  • David76
    David76 replied to the thread Manny Pacquiao v Adrien Broner.
    Broner really showed nothing in that fight, low output, back on the ropes, circling out of range and holding all the time. Manny did a...
  • David76
    David76 liked Major Tom's post in the thread Resident Evil 2.
    I remember playing RE2 when it first came out in 1998, so much hype then too, it was brilliant. Got my mate to play the first couple...
  • David76
    David76 replied to the thread Resident Evil 2.
    My code arrived from CD Keys. Pre loading now :)