Talk Music New Music Releases Thread (1 Viewer)

What new albums are you listening to then? It's been quite a good start to the year.

And are you looking forward to anything that's coming out soon?

I was listening to the new Manics’ album earlier and it was dire. They had so much promise in the 90s :(

New stuff this week comes from Arctic Monkeys, Beach House, Charlie Puth, Jess Williamson, Luke Winslow-King, Ry Cooder, Simian Mobile Disco, SSION, The Body, The Sea and Cake, Wajatta, La Luz, Luke Haines, Yonatan Gat and Aidan Moffatt & RM Hubbert.

Also, just noticed that Birds of Chicago's new album came out digitally last week (physical version out May 25th).

A quietish week with next week bringing new albums from some "A listers".

New stuff this week comes from Arctic Monkeys, Beach House, Charlie Puth, Jess Williamson, Luke Winslow-King, Ry Cooder, Simian Mobile Disco, SSION, The Body, The Sea and Cake, Wajatta, La Luz, Luke Haines, Yonatan Gat and Aidan Moffatt & RM Hubbert.

Also, just noticed that Birds of Chicago's new album came out digitally last week (physical version out May 25th).
Who?!!

Only one of those I've heard of is the Arctic Monkeys!!! :unsure:

Sarah Shook and the Disarmers.

Both their albums are superb (I think I prefer the first one). She’s very gritty “outlaw country”, with blues, rock n roll and punk influences. My find of 2018, can’t get enough of them!

Everyone should give the Nilufer Yanya album a blast. Guardian album of the week, Pitchfork Best New Music, 4* Uncut, Q, Mojo, Independent ;)

Biscuit

Biscuit

Anyone who likes heavier stuff, Slipknot have just released the album of their careers. Absolutely brilliant record.

    Bandit replied to the thread Wild Rose (2019).
    Performances in this are pretty fantastic, great film
  • Bandit
    Bandit replied to the thread Need for Speed: Heat.
    Gameplay trailer actually looks really good.
  • Bandit
    Drive into your first adrenaline-fueled look at gameplay for Need for Speed™ Heat, a vibrant street-racer where daytime is a bright...
    Need for Speed™ Heat Official Gameplay Trailer
  • Bandit
    Bandit replied to the thread General Premier League 2019/20 Discussion Thread.
    Wolves still not at their best this season, but a decent point against a much improved Man United side. I really do fancy Wolves to...
  • David76
    David76 replied to the thread Codemasters reveals new Grid game.
    This brief Gamescom trailer doesn’t show a lot, but it makes do with the short time it has to show snippets of the various circuits...
  • David76
    David76 replied to the thread General Premier League 2019/20 Discussion Thread.
    What a goal by Neves. Fully deserved too, Wolves have been on top in the second half.
  • David76
    David76 replied to the thread Google Stadia.
    With Stadia's non-specific November launch window steadily approaching, Google has unveiled a fresh batch of games coming to its...
  • David76
    David76 replied to the thread Gears of War 5.
    During Gamescom's Opening Night Live a brand new story mode trailer for Gears 5 which focuses on protagonist Kait to see what her...
  • David76
    David76 added the media item Gears 5 Story Trailer - Kait Unleashed to Video Games.
    From one of gaming’s most acclaimed sagas, Gears is bigger than ever, with five thrilling modes and the deepest campaign yet. With...
    Gears 5 Story Trailer - Kait Unleashed
  • Major Tom
    Major Tom replied to the thread General Metro Exodus.
    Metro Exodus “Expansion I: The Two Colonels” will launch on August 19, publisher Deep Silver and developer 4A Games announced during the...