New Gears of War Incoming?

It's been some time since we heard anything regarding the Gears Of War series and possible new entries in the series, but it seems like the silence will be ended very soon.

Rapper and actor Ice-T recently teased on his Twitter profile that an announcement related to the series will be coming later this week. Since Ice-T lent his voice for a character in the third entry in the series, there's a good chance that this announcement is indeed coming.

The latest entry in the series is Gears of War 4, developed by The Coalition for Xbox One and PC. The game is a very good entry in the series, retaining all the features that make the series great.

Gears of War 4 came at an interesting time for Xbox, with the sales of the console already improving. While the series seemed to be on a decline with Gears of War: Judgement, the game might just be what it takes to come into its own once and for all. Gears of War 4 is a title I can see lasting a long time, an example of the power of the Xbox One and PC and a great game overall.

With an interesting, albeit familiar narrative, great gameplay and some really brutal battles, the game offers exactly what fans of the series have been yearning for: hours upon hours of great, weighty combat.

    Major Tom reacted to Malcolm's post in the thread Hello there! I'm Malcolm with Like Like.
    Hello ForumBanter, My name is Malcolm! Not really good at writing introductions but here goes nothing.. I'm from the great white north...
    Barca have to free up wages as much as anything - 66% of turnover which is very high for such a big club
  • Major Tom
    Major Tom replied to the thread What Are You Reading?.
    Feel like a lifetime since I read it but remember it as a tremendous and deeply disturbing book. Might be time to reread it.
  • Major Tom
    Major Tom replied to the thread Ad Astra (2019).
    I'm looking forward to seeing what James Gray does with a sci-fi canvas.
  • Major Tom
    Major Tom reacted to Best's post in the thread Ad Astra (2019) with Like Like.
    I just heard about this today. Brad Pitt stars as an astronaut who "travels to the outer edges of the solar system to find his...
  • Gemma
    Gemma reacted to Biscuit's post in the thread Interesting Photographs with Like Like.
    Meet Bruce Stunning photograph, apparently the bloke who took didn't think it was that great then it went viral Photographer...
  • Major Tom
    Major Tom replied to the thread Microsoft announces Xbox Game Pass for PC.
    Focus Home Interactive is one of several companies planning to release games through Xbox Game Pass for PC. Microsoft announced Xbox...
  • Major Tom
    Major Tom replied to the thread UEFA League of Nations.
    Portugal beat Switzerland 3-1. Cristiano Ronaldo scoring a hattrick. Think it's good for the Nations League that Portugal advanced...
  • Major Tom
    Major Tom replied to the thread General Battlefield 5 News and Discussion.
    DICE is bring four new maps to Battlefield 5 with Chapter 4: Defying the Odds starting June 27. The new content for Battlefield 5 will...
    Coutinho to Spurs is the latest now because of his previous relationship with Pochettino. Eriksen to Spain then?