TV Chat Netflix Recommendations

Dark is excellent. Like a dark more complex Stranger Things

Just announced that Zack Snyder new film will be Army of the Dead for Netflix starring Dave Bautista.

Following a zombie outbreak in Las Vegas, a group of mercenaries take the ultimate gamble, venturing into the quarantine zone to pull off the greatest heist ever attempted.

Biscuit

Biscuit

I finished watching Quicksand yesterday and I have to say that it's brilliant, very gripping. It's about an 18-year-old girl accused of being involved in a school shooting.