TV Chat Netflix Recommendations (5 Viewers)

Welcome to Netflix Recommendations.

Following in the tradition of the old thread on General Chatter, this thread is for recommending films and tv shows on Netflix. However, please keep in mind that this is not the only place to discuss Netflix and we encourage you to take in-depth discussion of Netflix content to the relevant thread or forum (At The Movies or On The Box).

So... what's good on Netflix?

netflix-recommendations-feat4.jpg

Shelby81
Staff member