Need Advice. Buying New Laptop

  • Created By Thread starter Cherub
  • ( Start date , 4 Replies)

Cherub

I'm clueless when it comes to this stuff - can someone please point me in the direction of a decent spec / price one, probably around £400? Thanks.

What are you wanting to do with it?

Cherub

Cherub

Nothing flashy really, just general surfing, banking and some office stuff.
The one I had was 7-8 years old and just went pop at the weeknd.