National Lottery (1 Viewer)

If you ever matched the following numbers would you continue playing the lottery afterwards?

  • 5 Numbers

  • 5 Numbers + Bonus Ball

  • 6 Numbers

  • Lotto Millionaire Raffle

  • I Wouldn't Continue Playing

  • Don't Know

Results are only viewable after voting.

A new poll shows that 4 in 10 people would continue playing the national lottery even if they had previously won the jackpot. Would you continue playing if you matched the 5 numbers, 5 numbers + the bonus ball, 6 numbers or even if you won the lotto millionaire raffle?

If I matched 5 numbers I'd more likely than not continue playing as you aren't guaranteed a massive payout for machine 5 numbers. Anything better than that then I'd more than likely stop playing.

Creaky

Creaky

If I ever won the jackpot wouldn't carry on playing, there would be no need to.

Connie

Connie

It is ridiculous that 5 numbers doesn't guarantee a large payout.

In the draw on Saturday for example, 5 numbers only won you £571. Five numbers plus the bonus won just over £72,000.

I'd still play unless I won the jackpot or millionaire raffle.

It is ridiculous that 5 numbers doesn't guarantee a large payout.

In the draw on Saturday for example, 5 numbers only won you £571. Five numbers plus the bonus won just over £72,000.

I'd still play unless I won the jackpot or millionaire raffle.
Totally agree with this. I rarely play the lottery but if I did it would have to be a jackpot win to make me stop.

    Goal of the season already!?
    Pocket Casts and Player FM
  • Birdman
    Birdman replied to the thread Talk Football - General Football Chat.
    In the Championship, Huddersfield Town have sacked boss Jan Siewert, who led the Terriers to just one win in his seven months in charge...
  • Birdman
    Birdman replied to the thread Talk Football - General Football Chat.
    Incredible goal! Not just the finish but the 1-2 on the wing and the cross in. Aduriz had only been on the pitch for 60 seconds. He's...
  • Bandit
    Bandit replied to the thread Need for Speed: Heat.
    It does look stunning in fairness, and I find it looks even better when you play it as videos don't do it justice. I really want this to...