Poll National Lottery

Welcome to our online community. Feel free to sign up today. Everyone is welcome here.
Join The Conversation

Latest Posts New Threads

If you ever matched the following numbers would you continue playing the lottery afterwards?

  • 5 Numbers

  • 5 Numbers + Bonus Ball

  • 6 Numbers

  • Lotto Millionaire Raffle

  • I Wouldn't Continue Playing

  • Don't Know

Results are only viewable after voting.

A new poll shows that 4 in 10 people would continue playing the national lottery even if they had previously won the jackpot. Would you continue playing if you matched the 5 numbers, 5 numbers + the bonus ball, 6 numbers or even if you won the lotto millionaire raffle?

If I matched 5 numbers I'd more likely than not continue playing as you aren't guaranteed a massive payout for machine 5 numbers. Anything better than that then I'd more than likely stop playing.

Cherub
Staff member

Cherub

Birmingham
I wouldn't continue playing.

Creaky
Staff member

Creaky

If I ever won the jackpot wouldn't carry on playing, there would be no need to.

Connie
Staff member

Connie

It is ridiculous that 5 numbers doesn't guarantee a large payout.

In the draw on Saturday for example, 5 numbers only won you £571. Five numbers plus the bonus won just over £72,000.

I'd still play unless I won the jackpot or millionaire raffle.

Gemma
Staff member Staff member Staff member Staff member Staff member Staff member

It is ridiculous that 5 numbers doesn't guarantee a large payout.

In the draw on Saturday for example, 5 numbers only won you £571. Five numbers plus the bonus won just over £72,000.

I'd still play unless I won the jackpot or millionaire raffle.
Totally agree with this. I rarely play the lottery but if I did it would have to be a jackpot win to make me stop.