I0ThousandFists
Staff member

I0ThousandFists

Is there a proper place for music?

Forum Banter?
After Hours...?

Not exactly certain where to go with it. I looked into the Entertainment area, but those are pretty well blocked off.

Boozy
Staff member Staff member Staff member

I'm also considering the Music DB addon too but not fully decided on that.
Gemma mentions in another thread that she's planning on probably buying a Music DB addon. I think that is the same one you're referring to.

Gemma
Staff member Staff member Staff member Staff member Staff member Staff member