Drama Money Heist (1 Viewer)

0.00 star(s) Rating: 0.00/5 0 Votes
Title: Money Heist

Genre: Drama, Crime

First aired: 2017-05-02

Creator: Álex Pina

Overview: To carry out the biggest heist in history, a mysterious man called The Professor recruits a band of eight robbers who have a single characteristic: none of them has anything to lose. Five months of seclusion - memorizing every step, every detail, every probability - culminate in eleven days locked up in the National Coinage and Stamp Factory of Spain, surrounded by police forces and with dozens of hostages in their power, to find out whether their suicide wager will lead to everything or nothing.

Loved the first season despite several storylines that stretch credibility to breaking point. They borrow the flashback idea from Lost to good effect. Well worth a watch if you've got Netflix check it out.

    Major Tom replied to the thread Mindhunter.
    First three episodes are excellent. Better than season one.
  • Major Tom
    Major Tom replied to the thread General Premier League 2019/20 Discussion Thread.
    Very nice result for Spurs against City. Had to ride their luck at times but that's to be expected. City will be disappointed to have...
    Coutinho immediately becomes one of their absolute best players, so it's well worth it for them - he's good enough that they can...
    Goal of the season already!?
    Pocket Casts and Player FM