Release: 2017-12-21

Runtime: 140

Plot: Molly Bloom, a young skier and former Olympic hopeful becomes a successful entrepreneur (and a target of an FBI investigation) when she establishes a high-stakes, international poker game.

0

I thoroughly enjoyed this. Knew nothing of the story so found it fascinating.

Zaxxon

Zaxxon

I watched the movie and enjoyed it - though I am not familiar with the true story?

I have a question though, why did player x move the game and get rid of Molly? Was it because he felt that she didn't flirt with him or because he knew she knew he was racketeering and so would have one over him?

In any event I enjoyed it though not my usual cuppa tea - I felt it was edgy and fast and nicely shot.

I have a question though, why did player x move the game and get rid of Molly?
He was just extremely greedy and spiteful, he thought Molly was making too much on tips, and he got mad that she wouldn't get on top of a desk and bark like a seal for a 1k chip (which was in the book but not the movie). I dunno why they didn't go more into it, was the most interesting part of the book for me.

Maybe afraid Tobey Maguire would sue them.

    Goal of the season already!?
    Pocket Casts and Player FM
  • Birdman
    Birdman replied to the thread Talk Football - General Football Chat.
    In the Championship, Huddersfield Town have sacked boss Jan Siewert, who led the Terriers to just one win in his seven months in charge...
  • Birdman
    Birdman replied to the thread Talk Football - General Football Chat.
    Incredible goal! Not just the finish but the 1-2 on the wing and the cross in. Aduriz had only been on the pitch for 60 seconds. He's...
  • Bandit
    Bandit replied to the thread Need for Speed: Heat.
    It does look stunning in fairness, and I find it looks even better when you play it as videos don't do it justice. I really want this to...