Action Mission: Impossible - Fallout (2018)

4.50 star(s) Rating: 4.50/5 2 Votes
Title: Mission: Impossible - Fallout (2018)

Tagline: Some Missions Are Not A Choice

Genre: Adventure, Action, Thriller

Director: Christopher McQuarrie

Cast: Tom Cruise, Rebecca Ferguson, Henry Cavill, Simon Pegg, Ving Rhames, Alec Baldwin, Angela Bassett, Michelle Monaghan, Vanessa Kirby, Sean Harris, Joey Ansah, Sian Brooke, David Mumeni, Lampros Kalfuntzos, Alix Bénézech, Stuart Davidson, Julianne Binard, Brandon Q W McConnell, Conny Sharp

Release: 2018-07-26

Plot: The sixth installment in the "Mission: Impossible". When an IMF mission ends badly, the world is faced with dire consequences. As Ethan Hunt takes it upon himself to fulfil his original briefing, the CIA begin to question his loyalty and his motives. The IMF team find themselves in a race against time, hunted by assassins while trying to prevent a global catastrophe.

Major Tom
Staff member Staff member Staff member Staff member

Major Tom

Apr 1, 2018
Trailer 2 just released.....

Boozy
Staff member Staff member

Boozy

Apr 6, 2018
Saw this yesterday and enjoyed it. Personally, I thought that it was 20 to 30 minutes too long but good all the same.

McNulty
Staff member

McNulty

Aug 2, 2018
It left me a little disappointed. I thought it was about 40 minutes too long and found it difficult to still see old Tom as an action hero.

Chase scenes and effects great as usual, but it was all a bit "haven't we done all this before?" for me.

Major Tom
Staff member Staff member Staff member Staff member

Major Tom

Apr 1, 2018
found it difficult to still see old Tom as an action hero.
Not seent his yet but I think he looks great for his age and the stunts he does in the film are unreal!

Gromit
Staff member

Gromit

Jun 26, 2018
Not seent his yet but I think he looks great for his age and the stunts he does in the film are unreal!
I thought they walked that fine line brilliantly in the movie. Cruise looks unbelievable for 56, but at the same time he looks human too: he looks like a really well kept man in his fifties, without looking fake and weird a la Sylvester Stallone or someone of that ilk.

He looked just a little bit older and wearer in this movie, which perfectly tied in with what direction they went with the Ethan Hunt character, but he's completely believable performing all those stunts. He might be a total weirdo in his personal life - who knows really - but he really is a movie star in a different class.

Gromit
Staff member

Gromit

Jun 26, 2018
Also, I thought it was a great action movie but a little too predictable.

Dylan
Staff member Staff member

Dylan

Apr 9, 2018
Watched it last night. Very enjoyable, you know what you're getting with this franchise....good performances, fun and non-stop action.

Cherub
Staff member

Cherub

Apr 24, 2018
Just watched it last night. Gets better and better. This is Tom's role, I can watch it and actually believe that he is Ethan Hunt. The effort he puts into his stunts really shows on screen.

I loved that they kept in the piece of him running off with a broken ankle.

Movie information in first post provided by The Movie Database

Create an account or login for full access

You must be a member in order to leave a comment

Create account

Create an account on our community. It's easy!

Already have an account? Log in here.

Latest Community Activity

• Dylan
    Dylan replied to the thread January 2019 Transfer Window.
    Chelsea have confirmed the loan signing of Higuain for the rest of the season. I'd say PSG are gutted. Lost Rabiot to them and now De...
  • Dylan
    Dylan replied to the thread What Are You Reading?.
    Hunt Them Down by Simon Gervais. Enjoyed it, the central character has the potential to be a Jack Reacher type.
  • David76
    David76 replied to the thread January 2019 Transfer Window.
    Sad news about Emiliano Sala. Poor poor guy. Why didn't he just take a few more hours out of his weekend and fly first class on a...
  • David76
    David76 replied to the thread January 2019 Transfer Window.
    Summer signing but someone a few clubs were after, €75m and another possible €11m in add ons.
  • David76
    David76 replied to the thread Manny Pacquiao v Adrien Broner.
    Broner really showed nothing in that fight, low output, back on the ropes, circling out of range and holding all the time. Manny did a...
  • David76
    David76 liked Major Tom's post in the thread Resident Evil 2.
    I remember playing RE2 when it first came out in 1998, so much hype then too, it was brilliant. Got my mate to play the first couple...
  • David76
    David76 replied to the thread Resident Evil 2.
    My code arrived from CD Keys. Pre loading now :)