Latest Posts

New Threads

WE ARE FORUM BANTER!!!
Talk about the things that matter to you!!
Howdy stranger!! It looks like you're new here.
If you want to get involved, click on the button below!
Join The Conversation

Action Mission: Impossible - Fallout (2018)

4.00 star(s) Rating: 4.00/5 1 Votes
Title: Mission: Impossible - Fallout (2018)

Tagline: Some Missions Are Not A Choice

Genre: Adventure, Action, Thriller

Director: Christopher McQuarrie

Cast: Tom Cruise, Rebecca Ferguson, Henry Cavill, Simon Pegg, Ving Rhames, Alec Baldwin, Angela Bassett, Michelle Monaghan, Vanessa Kirby, Sean Harris, Joey Ansah, Sian Brooke, David Mumeni, Lampros Kalfuntzos, Alix Bénézech, Stuart Davidson, Julianne Binard, Brandon Q W McConnell, Conny Sharp

Release: 2018-07-26

Plot: The sixth installment in the "Mission: Impossible". When an IMF mission ends badly, the world is faced with dire consequences. As Ethan Hunt takes it upon himself to fulfil his original briefing, the CIA begin to question his loyalty and his motives. The IMF team find themselves in a race against time, hunted by assassins while trying to prevent a global catastrophe.

Major Tom
Staff member Staff member Staff member Staff member

Major Tom

Today, 02:12
Apr 1, 2018
Trailer 2 just released.....

Boozy
Staff member Staff member

Boozy

Apr 6, 2018
Saw this yesterday and enjoyed it. Personally, I thought that it was 20 to 30 minutes too long but good all the same.

McNulty
Staff member

McNulty

Aug 2, 2018
It left me a little disappointed. I thought it was about 40 minutes too long and found it difficult to still see old Tom as an action hero.

Chase scenes and effects great as usual, but it was all a bit "haven't we done all this before?" for me.

Major Tom
Staff member Staff member Staff member Staff member

Major Tom

Apr 1, 2018
found it difficult to still see old Tom as an action hero.
Not seent his yet but I think he looks great for his age and the stunts he does in the film are unreal!

Gromit
Staff member

Gromit

Jun 26, 2018
Not seent his yet but I think he looks great for his age and the stunts he does in the film are unreal!
I thought they walked that fine line brilliantly in the movie. Cruise looks unbelievable for 56, but at the same time he looks human too: he looks like a really well kept man in his fifties, without looking fake and weird a la Sylvester Stallone or someone of that ilk.

He looked just a little bit older and wearer in this movie, which perfectly tied in with what direction they went with the Ethan Hunt character, but he's completely believable performing all those stunts. He might be a total weirdo in his personal life - who knows really - but he really is a movie star in a different class.

Gromit
Staff member

Gromit

Jun 26, 2018
Also, I thought it was a great action movie but a little too predictable.

Movie information in first post provided by The Movie Database

Create an account or login for full access

You must be a member in order to leave a comment

Create account

Create an account on our community. It's easy!

Already have an account? Log in here.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 1)