Latest Community Activity

  • Jess
    Jess replied to the thread Knives Out (2019).
    I loved every minute of this. One of the most entertaining films in 2019.
  • David76
    David76 replied to the thread Dead Cells (Motion Twin).
    Motion Twin and Evil Empire have announced that additional content will continue to come out for Dead Cells in 2020, starting with a...
  • David76
    David76 replied to the thread No Man's Sky.
    No Man’s Sky update version 2.23 is available to download now for PS4, Xbox One, and PC. Here are the patch notes for this update...
  • David76
    David76 reacted to Zidane's post in the thread General Premier League 2019/20 Discussion Thread with Like Like.
    Hull relegated Watford in relegation form when sacked. Everton bottom 3 If he gets another Premier League job its a joke.
  • David76
    David76 replied to the thread General Premier League 2019/20 Discussion Thread.
    Everton have announced that Duncan Ferguson will take temporary charge of the first-team and manage the Blues for their clash against...

Micro Dave (1 Viewer)

  • Created By Thread starter Micro Dave
  • ( Start date , 9 Replies)

Micro Dave

Micro Dave

I was told I'd like it here and on first viewings, I have to agree. It looks like a pretty cool site.

I look forward to discovering more, contributing and mingling with like-minded folks.

  • Like
Reactions: Bandit

Staff member Staff member Staff member Staff member Staff member Staff member
Welcome to our site @Micro Dave, thanks for joining and participating. Hope you have fun here :)

  • Like
Reactions: Micro Dave