Drama Marvel's Luke Cage

Welcome to our online community. Feel free to sign up today. Everyone is welcome here.
Join The Conversation

Latest Posts New Threads

Title: Marvel's Luke Cage

Genre: Drama, Sci-Fi & Fantasy, Action & Adventure

First aired: 2016-09-30

Creator: Cheo Hodari Coker

Cast: Mike Colter, Simone Missick, Alfre Woodard, Rosario Dawson, Theo Rossi

Overview: Given superstrength and durability by a sabotaged experiment, a wrongly accused man escapes prison to become a superhero for hire.

Staff member Staff member Staff member

Season 2 coming on 22nd June. New trailer has been released.

New trailer. Only a week until season 2 is available

Shelby81
Staff member

Shelby81

I've watched three episodes of the new season, it's slow going but each episode is slowly ratcheting it up. Lets hope it doesn't peak too early this time

Cherub
Staff member

Cherub

Birmingham
I've watched a couple of episodes. So far I find it's been pretty much the same as season 1

Bushmaster is a terrible name for a villain but he's very cool.

The massacre at Gwen's was dark, even by Netflix Marvel standards. Bushmaster's uncle was great in that scene. Chilling.

Still two episodes left, not without its faults but enjoying it so far. Better than season 1.

Finished season 2 last night.

The music is consistently brilliant. I'd love a double album of the songs from both seasons.

Big fan of Bushmaster as a villain (even though, as I mentioned above, it's a silly name). The guy has a great presence. I still like Shades too. Mariah is all over the place but she makes it believable.

Season 2 really improved as it went on and the last episode was very good.