Drama Marvel's Luke Cage (1 Viewer)

0.00 star(s) Rating: 0.00/5 0 Votes
Title: Marvel's Luke Cage

Genre: Drama, Sci-Fi & Fantasy, Action & Adventure

First aired: 2016-09-30

Creator: Cheo Hodari Coker

Cast: Mike Colter, Simone Missick, Alfre Woodard, Rosario Dawson, Theo Rossi

Overview: Given superstrength and durability by a sabotaged experiment, a wrongly accused man escapes prison to become a superhero for hire.

Season 2 coming on 22nd June. New trailer has been released.

Shelby

Shelby

I've watched three episodes of the new season, it's slow going but each episode is slowly ratcheting it up. Lets hope it doesn't peak too early this time

Cherub

Cherub

I've watched a couple of episodes. So far I find it's been pretty much the same as season 1

Bushmaster is a terrible name for a villain but he's very cool.

The massacre at Gwen's was dark, even by Netflix Marvel standards. Bushmaster's uncle was great in that scene. Chilling.

Still two episodes left, not without its faults but enjoying it so far. Better than season 1.

Finished season 2 last night.

The music is consistently brilliant. I'd love a double album of the songs from both seasons.

Big fan of Bushmaster as a villain (even though, as I mentioned above, it's a silly name). The guy has a great presence. I still like Shades too. Mariah is all over the place but she makes it believable.

Season 2 really improved as it went on and the last episode was very good.

Luke Cage joins Danny Rand in the retirement home.

Netflix have cancelled the show, there will be no season 3.

    Goal of the season already!?
    Pocket Casts and Player FM
  • Birdman
    Birdman replied to the thread Talk Football - General Football Chat.
    In the Championship, Huddersfield Town have sacked boss Jan Siewert, who led the Terriers to just one win in his seven months in charge...
  • Birdman
    Birdman replied to the thread Talk Football - General Football Chat.
    Incredible goal! Not just the finish but the 1-2 on the wing and the cross in. Aduriz had only been on the pitch for 60 seconds. He's...
  • Bandit
    Bandit replied to the thread Need for Speed: Heat.
    It does look stunning in fairness, and I find it looks even better when you play it as videos don't do it justice. I really want this to...