Drama Marvel's Jessica Jones

0.00 star(s) Rating: 0.00/5 0 Votes
Title: Marvel's Jessica Jones

Genre: Sci-Fi & Fantasy, Drama

First aired: 2015-11-20

Creator: Melissa Rosenberg

Cast: Krysten Ritter, Carrie-Anne Moss, Eka Darville, Rachael Taylor, Leah Gibson, J.R. Ramirez, Terry Chen, Janet McTeer

Overview: After a tragic ending to her short-lived super hero stint, Jessica Jones is rebuilding her personal life and career as a detective who gets pulled into cases involving people with extraordinary abilities in New York City.

Season 2 trailer

I've really enjoyed the two seasons of Jessica Jones that are available. I thought Season 1 was fantastic with David Tennant as supervillain Kilgrave being the standout.

Season 2 didn't quite hit the same heights and paled a little in comparison.

And it has just been announced today that Netflix, unsurprisingly, has renewed Jessica Jones for a third season.

Loved S1 of Jessica Jones but I'm struggling with S2. Have only watched 3 episodes but they've been a slog.

Just finished watching Season 2. I thought it was okay, there was enough to keep me interested and entertained but no where near as good as Season 1 - good to see David Tennant make a few brief appearance though as Kilgrave (best villain).

Trish just annoyed me though especially towards the end!

Not sure if we'll see a Season 3 but hopefully we will.

    Major Tom reacted to Malcolm's post in the thread Hello there! I'm Malcolm with Like Like.
    Hello ForumBanter, My name is Malcolm! Not really good at writing introductions but here goes nothing.. I'm from the great white north...
    Barca have to free up wages as much as anything - 66% of turnover which is very high for such a big club
  • Major Tom
    Major Tom replied to the thread What Are You Reading?.
    Feel like a lifetime since I read it but remember it as a tremendous and deeply disturbing book. Might be time to reread it.
  • Major Tom
    Major Tom replied to the thread Ad Astra (2019).
    I'm looking forward to seeing what James Gray does with a sci-fi canvas.
  • Major Tom
    Major Tom reacted to Best's post in the thread Ad Astra (2019) with Like Like.
    I just heard about this today. Brad Pitt stars as an astronaut who "travels to the outer edges of the solar system to find his...
  • Gemma
    Gemma reacted to Biscuit's post in the thread Interesting Photographs with Like Like.
    Meet Bruce Stunning photograph, apparently the bloke who took didn't think it was that great then it went viral Photographer...
  • Major Tom
    Major Tom replied to the thread Microsoft announces Xbox Game Pass for PC.
    Focus Home Interactive is one of several companies planning to release games through Xbox Game Pass for PC. Microsoft announced Xbox...
  • Major Tom
    Major Tom replied to the thread UEFA League of Nations.
    Portugal beat Switzerland 3-1. Cristiano Ronaldo scoring a hattrick. Think it's good for the Nations League that Portugal advanced...
  • Major Tom
    Major Tom replied to the thread General Battlefield 5 News and Discussion.
    DICE is bring four new maps to Battlefield 5 with Chapter 4: Defying the Odds starting June 27. The new content for Battlefield 5 will...
    Coutinho to Spurs is the latest now because of his previous relationship with Pochettino. Eriksen to Spain then?