Drama Marvel's Jessica Jones

Welcome to our online community. Feel free to sign up today. Everyone is welcome here.
Join The Conversation

Latest Posts New Threads

Title: Marvel's Jessica Jones

Genre: Sci-Fi & Fantasy, Drama

First aired: 2015-11-20

Creator: Melissa Rosenberg

Cast: Krysten Ritter, Carrie-Anne Moss, Eka Darville, Rachael Taylor, Leah Gibson, J.R. Ramirez, Terry Chen, Janet McTeer

Overview: After a tragic ending to her short-lived super hero stint, Jessica Jones is rebuilding her personal life and career as a detective who gets pulled into cases involving people with extraordinary abilities in New York City.

Season 2 trailer

I've really enjoyed the two seasons of Jessica Jones that are available. I thought Season 1 was fantastic with David Tennant as supervillain Kilgrave being the standout.

Season 2 didn't quite hit the same heights and paled a little in comparison.

And it has just been announced today that Netflix, unsurprisingly, has renewed Jessica Jones for a third season.

Loved S1 of Jessica Jones but I'm struggling with S2. Have only watched 3 episodes but they've been a slog.