Drama Marvel's Iron Fist

Welcome to our online community. Feel free to sign up today. Everyone is welcome here.
Join The Conversation

Latest Posts New Threads

Title: Marvel's Iron Fist

Genre: Action & Adventure, Crime, Drama, Sci-Fi & Fantasy

First aired: 2017-03-17

Creator: Scott Buck

Cast: Finn Jones, Jessica Henwick, David Wenham, Jessica Stroup, Tom Pelphrey, Rosario Dawson

Overview: Danny Rand resurfaces 15 years after being presumed dead. Now, with the power of the Iron Fist, he seeks to reclaim his past and fulfill his destiny.

Emma
Staff member

Emma

I've watched 3 episodes of Iron Fist and it's not interesting me in the slightest.

Is there anything in The Defenders I'll be confused by if I drop Iron Fist now? I presume I pretty much know what his character is about at this stage?

Defenders is more Murdoch's story than Danny's so you could get away with it. Personally I'd just tough it out. There are 2 or 3 very decent actors who make it watchable.

You would miss a bit, unfortunately. Not so much about Danny, but Colleen plays a pretty big role in Defenders, and two of the villains in Iron Fist are in Defenders. Probably not enough to be confused by anything in Defenders, but you'd still miss a few smaller things.

It is a bit of a struggle to get through, but I'd try to stick it out if you can.