Drama Marvel's Iron Fist

0.00 star(s) Rating: 0.00/5 0 Votes
Title: Marvel's Iron Fist

Genre: Action & Adventure, Crime, Drama, Sci-Fi & Fantasy

First aired: 2017-03-17

Creator: Scott Buck

Cast: Finn Jones, Jessica Henwick, David Wenham, Jessica Stroup, Tom Pelphrey, Rosario Dawson

Overview: Danny Rand resurfaces 15 years after being presumed dead. Now, with the power of the Iron Fist, he seeks to reclaim his past and fulfill his destiny.

Emma

Emma

I've watched 3 episodes of Iron Fist and it's not interesting me in the slightest.

Is there anything in The Defenders I'll be confused by if I drop Iron Fist now? I presume I pretty much know what his character is about at this stage?

Defenders is more Murdoch's story than Danny's so you could get away with it. Personally I'd just tough it out. There are 2 or 3 very decent actors who make it watchable.

You would miss a bit, unfortunately. Not so much about Danny, but Colleen plays a pretty big role in Defenders, and two of the villains in Iron Fist are in Defenders. Probably not enough to be confused by anything in Defenders, but you'd still miss a few smaller things.

It is a bit of a struggle to get through, but I'd try to stick it out if you can.

New trailer - and speaking as someone who hated season 1, it actually looks like there might be a step up on quality:

  • Like
Reactions: Major Tom

New trailer - and speaking as someone who hated season 1, it actually looks like there might be a step up on quality:
It does look good....and his appearance in Luke Cage was excellent.

Started watching the trailer but seemed to become very spoilery

Cancelled.

“Marvel’s Iron Fist will not return for a third season on Netflix,” Netflix confirmed in a statement to The Hollywood Reporter. “Everyone at Marvel Television and Netflix is proud of the series and grateful for all of the hard work from our incredible cast, crew and showrunners. We’re thankful to the fans who have watched these two seasons, and for the partnership, we’ve shared on this series. While the series on Netflix has ended, the immortal Iron Fist will live on.”
I'm actually a bit disappointed. Hopefully, they could resolve the cliffhangers in one of the other shows.

Disappointing but not overly surprising. I'm sure Danny will show up in Luke Cage or possibly even Daredevil in the future.

    Major Tom reacted to Malcolm's post in the thread Hello there! I'm Malcolm with Like Like.
    Hello ForumBanter, My name is Malcolm! Not really good at writing introductions but here goes nothing.. I'm from the great white north...
    Barca have to free up wages as much as anything - 66% of turnover which is very high for such a big club
  • Major Tom
    Major Tom replied to the thread What Are You Reading?.
    Feel like a lifetime since I read it but remember it as a tremendous and deeply disturbing book. Might be time to reread it.
  • Major Tom
    Major Tom replied to the thread Ad Astra (2019).
    I'm looking forward to seeing what James Gray does with a sci-fi canvas.
  • Major Tom
    Major Tom reacted to Best's post in the thread Ad Astra (2019) with Like Like.
    I just heard about this today. Brad Pitt stars as an astronaut who "travels to the outer edges of the solar system to find his...
  • Gemma
    Gemma reacted to Biscuit's post in the thread Interesting Photographs with Like Like.
    Meet Bruce Stunning photograph, apparently the bloke who took didn't think it was that great then it went viral Photographer...
  • Major Tom
    Major Tom replied to the thread Microsoft announces Xbox Game Pass for PC.
    Focus Home Interactive is one of several companies planning to release games through Xbox Game Pass for PC. Microsoft announced Xbox...
  • Major Tom
    Major Tom replied to the thread UEFA League of Nations.
    Portugal beat Switzerland 3-1. Cristiano Ronaldo scoring a hattrick. Think it's good for the Nations League that Portugal advanced...
  • Major Tom
    Major Tom replied to the thread General Battlefield 5 News and Discussion.
    DICE is bring four new maps to Battlefield 5 with Chapter 4: Defying the Odds starting June 27. The new content for Battlefield 5 will...
    Coutinho to Spurs is the latest now because of his previous relationship with Pochettino. Eriksen to Spain then?