Action Marvel's Daredevil (1 Viewer)

0.00 star(s) Rating: 0.00/5 0 Votes
Title: Marvel's Daredevil

Genre: Action, Crime

First aired: 2015-04-10

Creator: Steven S. DeKnight, Drew Goddard

Cast: Charlie Cox, Deborah Ann Woll, Elden Henson, Jon Bernthal, Rosario Dawson, Élodie Yung

Overview: Lawyer-by-day Matt Murdock uses his heightened senses from being blinded as a young boy to fight crime at night on the streets of Hell’s Kitchen as Daredevil.

CaptainObvious

CaptainObvious

Teaser for Season 3

I hope with The Hand now dead and gone, Season 3 goes back to the street level, crime thriller storylines of Season 1. I found that more interesting than the generic and po-faced mysticism of that group.

So glad Kingpin is back, wasn't going to bother with any more Marvel gruel but Fisk makes it worth watching.

  • Like
Reactions: Franco Pinion

So glad Kingpin is back, wasn't going to bother with any more Marvel gruel but Fisk makes it worth watching.
Kingpin, along with David Tennant's Kilgrave, is the best villain there has been in either the movies or TV shows.

  • Like
Reactions: Bandit

Finally, we have a "proper" trailer; gives a good sense of the overall plot,

including what appears to be an imposter Daredevil gunning down folks, presumably at Fisk's direction.

  • Like
Reactions: Major Tom

    Major Tom replied to the thread Mindhunter.
    First three episodes are excellent. Better than season one.
  • Major Tom
    Major Tom replied to the thread General Premier League 2019/20 Discussion Thread.
    Very nice result for Spurs against City. Had to ride their luck at times but that's to be expected. City will be disappointed to have...
    Coutinho immediately becomes one of their absolute best players, so it's well worth it for them - he's good enough that they can...
    Goal of the season already!?
    Pocket Casts and Player FM