Adventure Marvel's Agents of S.H.I.E.L.D. (1 Viewer)

4.00 star(s) Rating: 4.00/5 1 Vote
Title: Marvel's Agents of S.H.I.E.L.D.

Genre: Drama, Sci-Fi & Fantasy, Action & Adventure

First aired: 2013-09-24

Creator: Joss Whedon, Jed Whedon, Maurissa Tancharoen

Cast: Iain De Caestecker, Ming-Na Wen, Clark Gregg, Chloe Bennet, Elizabeth Henstridge, Henry Simmons, Natalia Córdova-Buckley

Overview: Agent Phil Coulson of S.H.I.E.L.D. (Strategic Homeland Intervention, Enforcement and Logistics Division) puts together a team of agents to investigate the new, the strange and the unknown around the globe, protecting the ordinary from the extraordinary.

Jason
Staff member

Jason