Talk Music Manic Street Preachers (1 Viewer)

What happened to them?

I just watched an interview with them on breakfast tv of all things. I loved the "Generation Terrorists" album. Post "Everything Must Go" they’ve become increasingly more embarrassing. They were at their best when James was trying to fit Richey's lyrics into a vocal.

They should call it a day.

Some Random Guy
Staff member

Some Random Guy