Horror Mandy (2018)

  • Created By Thread starter Birdman

Title: Mandy (2018)

Genre: Action, Thriller, Horror

Director: Panos Cosmatos

Cast: Nicolas Cage, Andrea Riseborough, Linus Roache, Ned Dennehy, Olwen Fouéré, Richard Brake, Bill Duke, Line Pillet, Clément Baronnet, Alexis Julemont, Ivailo Dimitrov, Hayley Saywell, Stephan Fraser, Kalin Kerin, Tamás Hagyuó, Paul E. Painter

Release: 2018-09-13

Runtime: 122

Plot: The Shadow Mountains, 1983. Red and Mandy lead a loving and peaceful existence; but when their pine-scented haven is savagely destroyed, Red is catapulted into a phantasmagoric journey filled with bloody vengeance and laced with fire.

I thought it was a load of codswallop myself but it's always good to see Nicolas Cage actually trying. When he cares about the film and he's not just doing it for the money (though he is doing it for that too) then he really is such a good actor.

Just going by that trailer it looks pretty rubbish to me

We started watching this last night.

Jesus Christ, it is shite. Switched it off after 25 minutes.

  • Agree
Reactions: Biscuit
Biscuit

Biscuit

What a gigantic bag of weird shit!

Avoid unless you like "a gigantic bag of weird shit"