Manager of the Year 2017-18

Who is your Manager of the Year?

  • Pep Guardiola

  • Sean Dyche

  • Rafa Benitez

  • Jurgen Klopp

  • Other

Results are only viewable after voting.

Guardiola will more than likely get this but would love to see Sean Dyche get it, an outstanding job he has done and could finish 6th yet. Non-exsistent budget, conceded very little, solid throughout and made Turf Moor a very tough place to go to.

Benitez on course for a top 10 finish with a really poor Newcastle squad and a tight-fisted owner.

Klopp, 3rd in the league, thrilling football and potentially could be in a Champions League final.

Honourable mention for Eddie Howe and Carlos Carvahal too.

Klopp for me. Other than Salah he has a bang average team who he has performing way above their level. Firmino has more than twice the amount of goals he has managed in his two previous seasons in the league. Salah has twice the number of goals he managed anywhere in his career. The two young full backs he's brought through have been fearless. I don't think any other manager would have them where they are.

Klopp for me. Other than Salah he has a bang average team who he has performing way above their level. Firmino has more than twice the amount of goals he has managed in his two previous seasons in the league. Salah has twice the number of goals he managed anywhere in his career. The two young full backs he's brought through have been fearless. I don't think any other manager would have them where they are.
I don't agree they are bang average but I agree another manager wouldn't have Liverpool near where they are.

Between Pep and Dyche, honourable mentions for Rafa and Eddie Howe. I'd give it to Pep, blew the opposition away and if he beats the all the time record, surely it's his.

Pep was expected to win the league or at least go very close. Dyche and Burnley were expected to be fighting relegation.

Pep has done a great job but Dyche has exceeded expectations hugely.

Dyche for me.

Sean Dyche for sure, on the basis of his very very limited budget, the character he has instilled in the side and not a bad brand of football either. Work ethic of the squad puts some of the big clubs to shame.

Zidane

Zidane

I've gone for Dyche but I'd opt for Klopp it if he wins the Champions League with Liverpool. Dyche has exceeded expectations by a considerable distance. Most people thought that Burnley would be in a relegation battle this season but they are going to end up playing in Europe next season. Fantastic achievement.

Another shout for Sean Dyche.

In terms of the league and the league alone;

Dyche and Benitez have by definition over achieved. Burnley are within reaching distance of European football! Burnley! Benitez has dragged a horrific Newcastle team back to mid-table.

Pep was expected to win the league. Don't get me wrong they did it in style but with the money he spent on that team at the start of the season - any other outcome would be an underachievement.

    Here are this week’s games and add-on deals on the Xbox Games Store. Discounts are valid now through 27 May 2019. Xbox One Deals...
  • Sad Professor
    Sad Professor replied to the thread Huawei Phones.
    The Huawei issue has been doing the rounds in the UK for years and at one time they actually provided the UK government with the source...
  • Sad Professor
    Sad Professor replied to the thread Fantasy Game of Thrones.
    No matter which ending they had gone with people would still complain. I didn't mind how they tied it all together, there were some...
  • David76
    David76 replied to the thread Summer Transfer Window 2019.
    I think a player with the nickname ‘slab head’ is always worth the money :ROFLMAO:
  • David76
    David76 replied to the thread Science Fiction Westworld.
    No idea if the next series will be much kop, thought the second one was right up its own arse and where it goes next is questionable...
  • David76
    David76 posted the thread Codemasters reveals new Grid game in VIDEO GAME NEWS.
    Codemasters has just announced that an all-new Grid will be coming to consoles and PC later this year, with the fourth instalment in the...
  • David76
    David76 added the media item Grid - Reveal Trailer to Video Games.
    Check out the first reveal trailer for the Grid reboot.
    Grid - Reveal Trailer
  • David76
    The Xbox Backward Compatibility Sale is back again this year, and this time they are discounting more games in the catalogue than ever...
  • Cherub
    Cherub replied to the thread Fantasy Game of Thrones.
    The series ended where Season 1 began. With the Stark family. I think they got the ending right in many ways.
  • Aimie
    Aimie replied to the thread Science Fiction Westworld.
    Season 3 trailer