Comedy Mamma Mia! Here We Go Again (2018)

  • Created By Thread starter Gemma
  • ( Start date , 5 Replies)

  • Tags abba
Title: Mamma Mia! Here We Go Again (2018)

Tagline: Discover how it all began

Genre: Comedy, Romance, Music

Director: Ol Parker

Cast: Christine Baranski, Pierce Brosnan, Dominic Cooper, Colin Firth, Andy García, Lily James, Amanda Seyfried, Julie Walters, Stellan Skarsgård, Cher, Meryl Streep, Jessica Keenan Wynn, Alexa Davies, Jeremy Irvine, Hugh Skinner, Josh Dylan, Omid Djalili, Celia Imrie, Naoko Mori, Togo Igawa, Maria Vacratsis, Panos Mouzourakis, Gerard Monaco, Jonathan Goldsmith, Anna Antoniades, Björn Ulvaeus, Benny Andersson, Alexandra Ford, Lampros Kalfuntzos, Amelia O'Loughlin, Debra Leigh-Taylor, Ava Brennan, Gino Picciano, Israel Ruiz, Jane Fowler, Dale Branston, Natalia Campbell, Alim Jayda, Kathryn Akin, Maria Despina, Constance Jérôme, Duncan Smith, Paul Adrien Ferré, Sarah Cortez, Sonia Dorado, Rodrig Andrisan

Release: 2018-07-18

Runtime: 120

Plot: On the Greek island of Kalokairi, the daughter of Donna Sheridan, Sophie, finds out more about her mother's past while seeking guidance on how to handle her pregnancy.

Loved it !! Best film I've seen in ages. Lily James is one to watch, she's going to get bigger and bigger. The casting was fantastic, especially the younger three male dads.

I thought this was even more of a blast than the first one, some of the people in it can still not sing a note (young and old Brosnan especially) but it doesn't really matter at all.

Loved hearing Angel Eyes, I've always loved that song, I also thought Lily James was excellent.

It just shows you how indestructible the ABBA song book is!

FiFi
Staff member

FiFi

I just saw this at the weekend, absolutely unashamedly loved it, would watch it another 10 times. Pure escapism!

Janey
Staff member

Janey

Loved it. Was emotional wreck by the end. It has no business being as good as it is, which is what I said about the last one too. Lily James was a joy to watch, so exuberant.

Toxic Princess
Staff member

Toxic Princess

I absolutely LOVED every millisecond of this glorious movie. I bawled crying, I laughed and sang along.