Drama Lucifer (1 Viewer)

0.00 star(s) Rating: 0.00/5 0 Votes
Title: Lucifer

Genre: Crime, Sci-Fi & Fantasy

First aired: 2016-01-25

Creator: Tom Kapinos

Cast: Tom Ellis, Lauren German, Kevin Alejandro, D.B. Woodside, Lesley-Ann Brandt, Tricia Helfer, Aimee Garcia, Scarlett Estevez, Rachael Harris, Tom Welling

Overview: Bored and unhappy as the Lord of Hell, Lucifer Morningstar abandoned his throne and retired to Los Angeles, where he has teamed up with LAPD detective Chloe Decker to take down criminals. But the longer he's away from the underworld, the greater the threat that the worst of humanity could escape.

Lucifer fans can breathe a sigh of relief as their prayers have been answered. After the series was cancelled by FOX, Netflix has swooped in to save the show! Lucifer is officially returning for Season 4!

    Major Tom replied to the thread Mindhunter.
    First three episodes are excellent. Better than season one.
  • Major Tom
    Major Tom replied to the thread General Premier League 2019/20 Discussion Thread.
    Very nice result for Spurs against City. Had to ride their luck at times but that's to be expected. City will be disappointed to have...
    Coutinho immediately becomes one of their absolute best players, so it's well worth it for them - he's good enough that they can...
    Goal of the season already!?
    Pocket Casts and Player FM