7 - Love Like This - 4:14
8 - Look Up Child - 3:03
9 - Losing My Religion - 3:29
10 - Remember - 3:58
11 - Rebel Heart - 4:06
12 - Inevitable - 2:40
13 - Turn Your Eyes Upon Jesus - 6:29

Overview:
Look Up Child is the third studio album by American contemporary Christian music singer and songwriter Lauren Daigle. It was released on September 7, 2018, through Centricity Music.

Background
In an interview with Billboard's Jim Asker, Daigle said "I don't shy away from singing about my faith. I think it conveys honesty, and people see authenticity. More people are going to relate to my music if it's sincere. I believe that wholeheartedly. That's how you reach people that might not have felt that was their home before. I want this to be such a record of joy, such a record of hope, that people experience a childlikeness again. In the time of making this record, I had to remember who I was as a child. I want people to reflect on, 'The innocence of my childhood ... how do I see myself through those eyes again? How do I love myself like that again? Where's that joy? Where's that hope?"

Singles
"You Say" was released as the lead single from the album on July 13, 2018. It impacted Christian radio on July 9, 2018. The song launched into the top five of the US iTunes Sales Chart upon its release, and debuted at No. 53 on the Billboard Hot 100, making it Lauren's first entry on the chart. It was released to Top 40 radio on January 15, 2019.

"Look Up Child" was released as the second promotional single. The song debuted at No. 33 on the Hot Christian Songs chart, and has reached a peak of No. 12. It was released to Christian radio on January 4, 2019, as the second single from the album.

Promotional singles
"Still Rolling Stones" was released on August 10, 2018, as a promotional single. The song debuted at No. 17 on the Hot Christian Songs chart.

Commercial performance
Look Up Child debuted at No. 3 on the US Billboard 200 with 115,000 album-equivalent units, of which 103,000 were pure album sales. It is the highest-charting album by Daigle, and the highest-charting Christian album overall since Hard Love by Needtobreathe reached No. 2 on the chart in 2016. The album became the highest-charting Christian album by a woman on the Billboard 200 since LeAnn Rimes' You Light Up My Life peaked at No. 1 in 1997.

As of January 2019, the album has sold 208,000 copies in the U.S.

This is a fabulous album. Not getting enough airtime. Every track is beautiful

Not my kind of music but she sounds decent enough. Actually sounds a lot like Adele.

Music information in first post provided by The AudioDB