7 - Love Like This - 4:14
8 - Look Up Child - 3:03
9 - Losing My Religion - 3:29
10 - Remember - 3:58
11 - Rebel Heart - 4:06
12 - Inevitable - 2:40
13 - Turn Your Eyes Upon Jesus - 6:29

Overview:
Look Up Child is the third studio album by American contemporary Christian music singer and songwriter Lauren Daigle. It was released on September 7, 2018, through Centricity Music.

Background
In an interview with Billboard's Jim Asker, Daigle said "I don't shy away from singing about my faith. I think it conveys honesty, and people see authenticity. More people are going to relate to my music if it's sincere. I believe that wholeheartedly. That's how you reach people that might not have felt that was their home before. I want this to be such a record of joy, such a record of hope, that people experience a childlikeness again. In the time of making this record, I had to remember who I was as a child. I want people to reflect on, 'The innocence of my childhood ... how do I see myself through those eyes again? How do I love myself like that again? Where's that joy? Where's that hope?"

Singles
"You Say" was released as the lead single from the album on July 13, 2018. It impacted Christian radio on July 9, 2018. The song launched into the top five of the US iTunes Sales Chart upon its release, and debuted at No. 53 on the Billboard Hot 100, making it Lauren's first entry on the chart. It was released to Top 40 radio on January 15, 2019.

"Look Up Child" was released as the second promotional single. The song debuted at No. 33 on the Hot Christian Songs chart, and has reached a peak of No. 12. It was released to Christian radio on January 4, 2019, as the second single from the album.

Promotional singles
"Still Rolling Stones" was released on August 10, 2018, as a promotional single. The song debuted at No. 17 on the Hot Christian Songs chart.

Commercial performance
Look Up Child debuted at No. 3 on the US Billboard 200 with 115,000 album-equivalent units, of which 103,000 were pure album sales. It is the highest-charting album by Daigle, and the highest-charting Christian album overall since Hard Love by Needtobreathe reached No. 2 on the chart in 2016. The album became the highest-charting Christian album by a woman on the Billboard 200 since LeAnn Rimes' You Light Up My Life peaked at No. 1 in 1997.

As of January 2019, the album has sold 208,000 copies in the U.S.

This is a fabulous album. Not getting enough airtime. Every track is beautiful

Not my kind of music but she sounds decent enough. Actually sounds a lot like Adele.

Music information in first post provided by The AudioDB

    Bandit replied to the thread Summer Transfer Window 2019.
    Could be true! Newcastle United have signed striker Joelinton from Hoffenheim for a club record £40m fee on a six-year deal. The...
  • SteveO
    SteveO replied to the thread Boris Johnson is the new Prime Minister.
    It's a sad indictment on the state of British Politics when nobody is pulling our new Prime Minister up on this;
  • SteveO
    SteveO reacted to Major Tom's post in the thread Pickem/Survivor - 2019 Seasons with Like Like.
    The NFL Pickem and Survivor pools are now open, the first week schedule is available for the Pickem game with Survivor week 1 selection...
  • SteveO
    SteveO replied to the thread NFL 2019 General Discussion Thread.
    The latest OBJ comments are no doubt gonna stir things up among Giants fans such as myself. I get he feels disrespected (if everything...
  • Aimie
    Aimie replied to the thread Boris Johnson is the new Prime Minister.
    Doesn't look great for BoJo regarding Brexit.
  • Major Tom
    Major Tom replied to the thread Star Trek: Picard.
    I'm betting that's a captured Borg cube! Janeway and the Borg hunters been busy!
    • attachment.jpg
  • Major Tom
    Major Tom replied to the thread Tom Clancy's The Division 2 (Ubisoft).
    The first free episode of The Division 2 has been released for Year 1 Pass holders, as part of title update 5, and takes agents into...
  • Major Tom
    Major Tom reacted to David76's post in the thread Xbox LIVE Deals with Like Like.
    Exactly the same for me. I've been keeping an eye out for a sale on Nier: Automata, but I know if I buy it it'll hit Game Pass soon...
    Microsoft has announced this week's Deals With Gold for Xbox Live Gold members. These deals run through July 30 Xbox One Deals...
    I don't think Bale to Bayern is too likely; it's not the kind of move they tend to make. Age, injuries, wages, etc - it just doesn't...