Littering (1 Viewer)

Zidane
Staff member

Zidane

One of my pet hates.

It seems to be socially acceptable. I can't understand how people can't have enough pride to put something in the bin.

Couple of examples I've saw recently. Some old bloke at the bus stop just threw an empty fag packet on the ground when there was a bin next to the bus stop. Another, some women finished a can of juice then just tossed it in the ground.

I'm seeing more and more litter all over the place. People need to take a bit more responsibility