Littering

Zidane

One of my pet hates.

It seems to be socially acceptable. I can't understand how people can't have enough pride to put something in the bin.

Couple of examples I've saw recently. Some old bloke at the bus stop just threw an empty fag packet on the ground when there was a bin next to the bus stop. Another, some women finished a can of juice then just tossed it in the ground.

I'm seeing more and more litter all over the place. People need to take a bit more responsibility

Littering isn't as bad as it used to be but there are a couple of houses in our neighbourhood where the occupants always empty their ashtrays into a nearby small park or toss the cigarette butts over their fences. Disgusting.

Fly tipping is the worst. I've seen old fridges, cookers, car tyres, plant pots, bed mattresses in the woods when I've been out walking the dogs.

No need to just chuck your litter away either. There are usually plenty of bins around to dispose of it properly.

I think it seems worse nowadays as we don't have the street cleaners walking up and down the streets with their rubbish carts. They did a cracking job.

Probably a victim of the cuts but you can see the difference of their absence. Litterers should be made to man these carts for a fixed amount of hours every time they are caught and it may teach them to not litter again.

Also street bins not being emptied often enough doesn't help the situation either. If they don't have the capacity to empty quicker them they need to have more bins.

    Here are this week’s games and add-on deals on the Xbox Games Store. Discounts are valid now through 27 May 2019. Xbox One Deals...
  • Sad Professor
    Sad Professor replied to the thread Huawei Phones.
    The Huawei issue has been doing the rounds in the UK for years and at one time they actually provided the UK government with the source...
  • Sad Professor
    Sad Professor replied to the thread Fantasy Game of Thrones.
    No matter which ending they had gone with people would still complain. I didn't mind how they tied it all together, there were some...
  • David76
    David76 replied to the thread Summer Transfer Window 2019.
    I think a player with the nickname ‘slab head’ is always worth the money :ROFLMAO:
  • David76
    David76 replied to the thread Science Fiction Westworld.
    No idea if the next series will be much kop, thought the second one was right up its own arse and where it goes next is questionable...
  • David76
    David76 posted the thread Codemasters reveals new Grid game in VIDEO GAME NEWS.
    Codemasters has just announced that an all-new Grid will be coming to consoles and PC later this year, with the fourth instalment in the...
  • David76
    David76 added the media item Grid - Reveal Trailer to Video Games.
    Check out the first reveal trailer for the Grid reboot.
    Grid - Reveal Trailer
  • David76
    The Xbox Backward Compatibility Sale is back again this year, and this time they are discounting more games in the catalogue than ever...
  • Cherub
    Cherub replied to the thread Fantasy Game of Thrones.
    The series ended where Season 1 began. With the Stark family. I think they got the ending right in many ways.
  • Aimie
    Aimie replied to the thread Science Fiction Westworld.
    Season 3 trailer