Announcement Light Coloured Style (1 Viewer)

  • Created By Thread starter Gemma

Excellent work Gemma.

Looks great Gemma.

A bit bright when coming from the dark style but nothing I can't get used to :)

A bit bright when coming from the dark style but nothing I can't get used to
It will get toned down a little ;)

Jason
Staff member

Jason

Looks great. I don't think its too bright?

Jason
Staff member

Jason

I've changed the blues to slightly darker shades and added some more grey to replace white in certain areas.
Good work Gemma.

Fraser
Staff member

Fraser

Today, 03:01
Aug 24, 2018
Just realised there is a light style. :giggle:

Looks fantastic :D