Announcement Light Coloured Style (3 Viewers)

  • Created By Thread starter Gemma

Forum Banter v2 is complete.

The main update here is that you can now use a light coloured style (blues/greys) instead of the dark one.

I've been busy today updating the style, removing some mess and drinking loads of coffee!

To switch between light and dark themes click on Style Changer link at the bottom of the page or change it in your account menu Preferences page

Let me know if I've missed anything or any colours look off!