3 - Maria - 0:00
4 - Sick of Sittin' - 0:00
5 - Dreamers - 0:00
6 - Fall in Line - 4:08
7 - Right Moves - 0:00
8 - Like I Do - 0:00
9 - Deserve - 0:00
10 - Twice - 4:02
11 - I Don't Need It Anymore (interlude) - 0:00
12 - Accelerate - 4:03
13 - Pipe - 0:00
14 - Masochist - 0:00
15 - Unless It's With You - 0:00

Toxic Princess
Staff member

Toxic Princess

I'm loving the second half of the album. Deserve, Like I Do, Right Moves are all great.

I absolutely hate Maria.

Reactions: Gemma

This is my current driving album.

Deserve is my favourite track.

The Kat
Staff member

The Kat

Jun 19, 2018
It feels like what Stripped would sound like in 2018.

Deserve and Twice are my two standout tracks.

Music information in first post provided by The AudioDB