Korea Summit

WE ARE FORUM BANTER!!!
Talk about the things that matter to you!!
Welcome to our online community. Feel free to sign up today. Everyone is welcome here.
Join The Conversation

Latest Posts New Threads

I0ThousandFists

I0ThousandFists

Apr 25, 2018
It is simply impossible for some to give any credit to President Trump at all, for anything.

Oh, well, maybe in the next 4 years after reelection....

Some Random Guy

Some Random Guy

Apr 15, 2018
The biggest winner today is Kim. The point of their nuclear weapons programme was to get them meeting like this. They are a player on the world stage now. But this sort of thing is propaganda gold for Kim back home. As most people expected today was just a meet and greet.

But who knows maybe something good will come of it.

Sad Professor

Sad Professor

May 2, 2018
This declaration isn't too different from the 1993 US-NK agreement of the Clinton administration either.

proxy.php?image=https%3A%2F%2Fpbs.twimg.com%2Fmedia%2FDfeO5ouUEAAQyMy.jpg&hash=8afa32cf25ae469e5881324bf22508d9

It is simply impossible for some to give any credit to President Trump at all, for anything.
Just like there will always be a positive twist put on anything negative that is done by a Trump administration. They are blinded by adulation.

Major Tom
Staff member
Donator

Major Tom

Administrator
Apr 1, 2018
“We expected it would be a flop, but it’s floppier than anything we expected,” Andrei Lankov, a director at the Korea Risk Group – which owns and operates NK News – said. “The declaration is pretty much meaningless.”

The biggest winner today is Kim.
Yes, this is massive for Kim Jong-un, both got what they wanted from today - Trump has also played to his base and fulfilled an election pledge. Actually, if anything materialises the world is the winner here.

CaptainObvious

CaptainObvious

May 18, 2018
Just in from work so I've only caught a glimpse of the headlines. It's promising progress. Nobody can disagree with that, Trump deserves credit where it's due but Moon Jae-in, Xi Jinping and Kim Jong-un more so because they actually kept this alive after Trump cancelled.

Dylan
Donator

Dylan

Apr 9, 2018
As far as I can see China has done best out of this. They get to stop sanctions on North Korea, if Trump’s promises are kept (big if) then they also get rid of the USA military collaboration with South Korea, which they’ve wanted and America’s influence in the Asian Pacific region will be reduced. If anyone has played a blinder it’s Xi Jinping.

Gemma
Staff member
Creative Spark
Donator
Key Holder

Gemma

Apr 7, 2018
Milngavie
The scary part of all this is as far as he is concerned, the North Korea problem is solved! It's done - it was easy to him. Now, let's move on people. When do I get my Nobel prize?

He probably thinks he solved the Israel problem by moving the embassy too.

I0ThousandFists

I0ThousandFists

Apr 25, 2018
The scary part of all this is as far as he is concerned, the North Korea problem is solved!
He has said, on numerous occasions, this was simply the beginning.

When do I get my Nobel prize?
That'll happen soon enough.

I love the Anti-Trumpers.

Gemma
Staff member
Creative Spark
Donator
Key Holder

Gemma

Apr 7, 2018
Milngavie
He has said, on numerous occasions, this was simply the beginning.
Well, his tweet clearly says "There is no longer a Nuclear Threat from North Korea".

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 1, Guests: 0)