    Major Tom replied to the thread World on Fire.
    I really enjoyed the first episode not the normal cliche story and it looked fantastic as well
  • Major Tom
    Major Tom reacted to Gemma's post in the thread World on Fire with Like Like.
    Has anyone been watching this? The scale of the show is pretty impressive, the fall of Warsaw was very well done. Some plots are better...
    Here are this week’s games and add-on deals on the Xbox Games Store. Discounts are valid now through 21 October 2019. Xbox One Deals...
  • Geezer
    Geezer replied to the thread NFL 2019 General Discussion Thread.
    Disgraceful performance from the officials hand the Packers a win 23-22 over Detroit. The NFL should be known as flagball. A cod of a game
  • Geezer
    Geezer replied to the thread Dublin Murders.
    I really enjoyed it, spent a lot of time doing the "what do we know him/her from" thing though! You should see him dressed as a smurf...
  • Geezer
    Geezer reacted to David76's post in the thread Game Listing No Man's Sky with Like Like.
    I kept going and only thing I noticed was some significant quality of life improvements.
  • Major Tom
    Major Tom replied to the thread Dublin Murders.
    Good start. Really enjoyed that!
  • Boozy
    Boozy replied to the thread What Games Are You Currently Playing?.
    Playing Hellblade Senua, very creepy
  • Boozy
    Boozy replied to the thread Batwoman.
    That reveal should have been a midseason cliffhanger not the end of the first episode
  • Boozy
    Boozy replied to the thread Dublin Murders.
    Seeing Lord Varys (Conleth Hill) with hair and a tie and swearing is surreal.

Kodachrome (2018)

0.00 star(s) Rating: 0.00/5 0 Votes
Title: Kodachrome (2018)

Tagline: Over time, everything develops.

Genre: Drama

Director: Mark Raso

Cast: Jason Sudeikis, Ed Harris, Elizabeth Olsen, Gethin Anthony, Bruce Greenwood, Dennis Haysbert, Wendy Crewson, Ali Mukaddam, Elena Juatco, Marie Dame, Paolo Mancini, Amanda Brugel

Release: 2018-03-15

Runtime: 105

Plot: Set during the final days of the admired photo development system known as Kodachrome, a father and son hit the road in order to reach the Kansas photo lab before it closes its doors for good.

Watched this on Netflix last night. Really enjoyed it.

Ed Harris is fantastic in it.